Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    the longest I've ever had a girlfriend was about 18 months, which was really quite a long time.
    me too am very proud of myself!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    me too am very proud of myself!!
    18 months ... lol I thought I was good with my 4 months! The longest I've been out with someone is 5 1/2 months. Anyway I'm only 16 ... still got time for that!

ReputationRep:
    I wonder if the results of this poll (the single majority) follow general averages for 15-22 yr olds (thats roughly the age group here, right?) or if they say something about people who are sitting using an internet forum instead of getting out more ...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wanderer)
    I wonder if the results of this poll (the single majority) follow general averages for 15-22 yr olds (thats roughly the age group here, right?) or if they say something about people who are sitting using an internet forum instead of getting out more ...
    hmm.. im not single so it doesnt apply to me ... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    it doesn't mean people are single becasue they are next to the computer all the time.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    hmm.. im not single so it doesnt apply to me ... :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by shushimeng)
    it doesn't mean people are single becasue they are next to the computer all the time.
    Kidding. I spend way too much time on the computer to insult people who spend too much time on their computers.

ReputationRep:
    Kidding. I spend way too much time on the computer to insult people who spend too much time on their computers.
    i spend far too much time on my computer!
    hopefully in the summer ill get unhooked somehow!

ReputationRep:
    My argument is its bettert to be on a computer than watching crappy TV. However its better to be in a pub than being on the internet, its better to be in a club than a pub, and its better to be having sex than being in a club.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    My argument is its bettert to be on a computer than watching crappy TV. However its better to be in a pub than being on the internet, its better to be in a club than a pub, and its better to be having sex than being in a club.
    agree

ReputationRep:
    your priorities! lovely! :rolleyes: hehe

ReputationRep:
    I agree, but each "better than" is somewhat illogical I think A T. They are completely different ways of better. To alot of people, TV is more relaxing that the internet or reading for example cos you dont really have to do anything, just relax and listen, which are sub-concious. But it all depends what u want in the end though. Everyone has different prefererences.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sm0273)
    I agree, but each "better than" is somewhat illogical I think A T. They are completely different ways of better. To alot of people, TV is more relaxing that the internet or reading for example cos you dont really have to do anything, just relax and listen, which are sub-concious. But it all depends what u want in the end though. Everyone has different prefererences.
    Oh come on, I love being online. I am the most relaxed when I am online, simply because I feel comfortable.

ReputationRep:
    Always have been.

ReputationRep:
    I want a romantic guy, who will care and love me.
    I want Shane Filan, even though hes a celebrity and hes married, Im still after him.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    I want Shane Filan, even though hes a celebrity and hes married, Im still after him.
    are u telling us that so we can find u one? :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by BlueAngel)
    Hmmmm, you know what you want. Have you had any luck finding such a guy?

ReputationRep:
    I think so. Now, do we know any members who is what she is looking for?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I think so. Now, do we know any members who is what she is looking for?
    nope

ReputationRep:

Yeah come someone on here find matchmake me a guy. Im 18, so I dont mind anyone whose between 19 and 26. He has to be a romantic person, I need that kind of love now. Im sick of lust.

Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.