The Student Room Group

Nuffield Research Report

SO I'm currently doing my Nuffield research placement and I want to be writing my report as I go along to finish it by the end of this month. Does anyone have any advice or experiences to share with how they completed theirs?
Original post by WannaBMedStudent
SO I'm currently doing my Nuffield research placement and I want to be writing my report as I go along to finish it by the end of this month. Does anyone have any advice or experiences to share with how they completed theirs?

Nuffield should give you some guidelines as to how they want you to set it out. Seeing as you'll be doing it whilst you're completing the placement, you can ask your supervisor for advice, if you need it.

You more or less want: an introduction section where you explain the reasons for the research and the science behind it, the methodology, the results, and the evaluation. Mine ran into 16 pages but mostly due to having loads of pages taken up by graphs.

Also, make sure you check it before you hand it in :smile:

Oh and it's nice to do an acknowledgements section where you thank your supervisor given that they'll probably want a copy of your finished report.

Quick Reply

Latest