The Student Room Group
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website

Transport

I was wondering if anyone knew which bus stop i would have to go to, to catch a bus from town to the llandaff campus?
Hi Paijtaylor

From our Llandaff Campus you can catch the 2 Anti-Clockwise Circular bus into town (just across the road from campus) and then you can catch the 1 Clockwise Circular bus back (just outside of campus).

There are other buses you can catch to and from the city centre which you can find here.

You may also want to consider purchasing a Met Rider, this will save you a considerable amount of money - especially if you are going to using the Cardiff Bus service regularly! The application form, a long with a time table of buses to and from all of our campuses, can be found here.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions, please ask!

Regards

Robert
Students researching, Cardiff Metropolitan University (UWIC)
Cardiff Metropolitan University
Visit website
Original post by Cardiff Metropolitan University
Hi Paijtaylor

From our Llandaff Campus you can catch the 2 Anti-Clockwise Circular bus into town (just across the road from campus) and then you can catch the 1 Clockwise Circular bus back (just outside of campus).

There are other buses you can catch to and from the city centre which you can find here.

You may also want to consider purchasing a Met Rider, this will save you a considerable amount of money - especially if you are going to using the Cardiff Bus service regularly! The application form, a long with a time table of buses to and from all of our campuses, can be found here.

I hope this helps and if you have any other questions, please ask!

Regards

Robert

I have a question regarding the met rider bus pass, I currently have a free disabled bus pass for my city, as I have epilepsy and I'm not allowed to drive. Is there anything I can do to maybe get reduced rates for the met rider or anything like what I currently have for the bus routes for cardiff met?

Thanks!
Original post by MinnelliGee
I have a question regarding the met rider bus pass, I currently have a free disabled bus pass for my city, as I have epilepsy and I'm not allowed to drive. Is there anything I can do to maybe get reduced rates for the met rider or anything like what I currently have for the bus routes for cardiff met?

Thanks!

Hi MinnelliGee

Free bus travel is available to anybody with a disability throughout Wales.

More information on how to apply for a disabled persons bus pass can be found here.

If you could private message me your name, I can speak with the disability team here and they can provide me with more information for you.

I hope this helps!

Robert
Hello, I'd like some advice regarding transport from Victoria Halls to Cyncoed Campus. Would you recommend bus service or train? Also, any ideas of how long the journey would take? Thanks.
Original post by Ninja_Butterfly
Hello, I'd like some advice regarding transport from Victoria Halls to Cyncoed Campus. Would you recommend bus service or train? Also, any ideas of how long the journey would take? Thanks.

Hi Ninja_Butterfly

Thank you for your question!

Yo could either walk 4 minutes from Victoria Halls to North Road Cathays High School bus stop and catch the M1 to Cyncoed which takes about 20 minutes.

OR

Walk about 18 minutes from Victoria Halls to Kingsway (next to the Hilton Hotel) and catch the 52 to Cyncoed and it the bus ride would take about 20-25 minutes...

I hope this helps :smile:

Robert

Quick Reply