This discussion is closed.
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 16 years ago
I am so bored, and this forum is really quite today. If any1 knows something we can talkabout, please bring it up, cause I'm dying of boredom here.

Phil
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
How about going out into the real world?
PHIL
Rep:
?
Wish I could, but am stuck in an office for work experience, and have nowt to do.

Phil
Nylex
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Dying of boredom here too, think I'll go do some Java or something.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Just chat on this forum a bit. You know you're having a bad time, when the highpoint of your day is posting on an education forum site during the holidays.

Phil
Egan1
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
hmmm...interesting topic ey?
*egan goes through a hundred things...all already in threads*

if you are so bored Phil...do try www.isketch.net -if there are people on it's great fun and should keep you occupied...

anyhow...I am at a loss to a good topic...'favourite...?' past time? food? -blah! how about discussing amusing disasters -eh holidays gone wrong? I really have no ideas...
do you know of anime?
Unregistered1
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by PHIL
You know you're having a bad time...
Nah, we're just sad people.
PHIL
Rep:
?
Speak for yourself, though I can see why people might think that, but I'm so bored I just don't care anymore.

Phil
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Does this 'office job' involve no work?
PHIL
Rep:
?
Basically, since last monday I've been doing work experience, but they didn't really have anything for me to do, so I've spent most of the time doing nothing, until 2/3 days in I refound this forum when I was really bored, and have spent the entire time I have been here since then on this forum.

Phil
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
I see...so they havn't rigged you in to doing coffee rounds?
PHIL
Rep:
?
Nope, initially I was asking people what to do, but cause they kept on forgeting/ignoring me, I though I'll just shut up, and spend my time running up their phone bill, and surfing the net, and here I am. To give you an idea, I think I posted over 200 posts in under a week!!!!!

Phil
Egan1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Are you being payed at the same time?
PHIL
Rep:
?
I wish, I'm actually kinda having to pay to be here, as there are 2 prices for lunch, those for employees, which are well cheap, and those for visitors, which are well expensive, and they won't let me pay the employee price, so I'm paying over £10 min for lunch everyday, which since I'm there for 10 days, and there's no where else to eat, will come out at over £100, for the privelege of getting bored ****less.

Phil
brie_01
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Phil can't you just take sandwiches?!
PHIL
Rep:
?
Yeah, bit if I do, I can't eat in the canteen, and I can't eat in my office, so I'd be kinda screwed. I thought of that, but thanks anyway.

Phil
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Have you made your firm and insurance uni choices yet?

Yes (117)
55.19%
Yes, but I want to swap them (16)
7.55%
No, but I know who I want to choose (19)
8.96%
No, I still don't know who I want to choose (50)
23.58%
I have decided I don't want to go to uni anymore and will not be choosing (10)
4.72%

Watched Threads