Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I am so bored, and this forum is really quite today. If any1 knows something we can talkabout, please bring it up, cause I'm dying of boredom here.

Phil

How about going out into the real world?

ReputationRep:
    Wish I could, but am stuck in an office for work experience, and have nowt to do.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Dying of boredom here too, think I'll go do some Java or something.

ReputationRep:
    Just chat on this forum a bit. You know you're having a bad time, when the highpoint of your day is posting on an education forum site during the holidays.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    hmmm...interesting topic ey?
    *egan goes through a hundred things...all already in threads*

if you are so bored Phil...do try www.isketch.net -if there are people on it's great fun and should keep you occupied...

anyhow...I am at a loss to a good topic...'favourite...?' past time? food? -blah! how about discussing amusing disasters -eh holidays gone wrong? I really have no ideas...
    do you know of anime?

Originally posted by PHIL
    You know you're having a bad time...
    Nah, we're just sad people.

ReputationRep:
    Speak for yourself, though I can see why people might think that, but I'm so bored I just don't care anymore.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Does this 'office job' involve no work?

ReputationRep:
    Basically, since last monday I've been doing work experience, but they didn't really have anything for me to do, so I've spent most of the time doing nothing, until 2/3 days in I refound this forum when I was really bored, and have spent the entire time I have been here since then on this forum.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    I see...so they havn't rigged you in to doing coffee rounds?

ReputationRep:
    Nope, initially I was asking people what to do, but cause they kept on forgeting/ignoring me, I though I'll just shut up, and spend my time running up their phone bill, and surfing the net, and here I am. To give you an idea, I think I posted over 200 posts in under a week!!!!!

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Are you being payed at the same time?

ReputationRep:
    I wish, I'm actually kinda having to pay to be here, as there are 2 prices for lunch, those for employees, which are well cheap, and those for visitors, which are well expensive, and they won't let me pay the employee price, so I'm paying over £10 min for lunch everyday, which since I'm there for 10 days, and there's no where else to eat, will come out at over £100, for the privelege of getting bored shitless.

Phil

ReputationRep:
    Phil can't you just take sandwiches?!

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, bit if I do, I can't eat in the canteen, and I can't eat in my office, so I'd be kinda screwed. I thought of that, but thanks anyway.

Phil

Poll
Did you get less than your required grades and still get into university?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.