Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LewisAgain)
    uh..... i'm not 5!!!!

I am not going to kill the guy. Much as I would like to, i'd rather not have to spend my life in prison

He's just a b*stard. He has no kids of his own. He loves my sis, and my mum, an she likes him, he just has a problem with me!
    Ooh. Put a tiny bit of hydrochloric acid in his food, but ONLY a tiny bit. It wont kill him but it will scar his stomach and give him really bad stomach ulcers, which is quite painful.

Note: I'm not sure how true this is, so it might actually kill him.
    Note 2: If you're not the sort of person to think up these things then you're probably not the sort of person to do them. You may regret.

ReputationRep:
    why don't you move out and go your own way........that's if your old enough

ReputationRep:
    wow, sounds really... :mad:

maybe you can try to get some support from your sister??what about your mom?

ReputationRep:
    He says its cos i'm arrogant and spoilt, an cos i give my mum a hard time. Which I dont!!

I am totally helpless tho.. in reality there aint much I can do.
    get your mum to sort him out.....after all, you are her son

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Ooh. Put a tiny bit of hydrochloric acid in his food, but ONLY a tiny bit. It wont kill him but it will scar his stomach and give him really bad stomach ulcers, which is quite painful.

Note: I'm not sure how true this is, so it might actually kill him.
    Note 2: If you're not the sort of person to think up these things then you're probably not the sort of person to do them. You may regret.
    Err... your stomach's already full of HCl, I think it would be more likely to burn your mouth.

ReputationRep:
    He says its cos i'm arrogant and spoilt, an cos i give my mum a hard time. Which I dont!!

I am totally helpless tho.. in reality there aint much I can do.
    you could...... i dunno... hide all his cloths

ReputationRep:
    My sister is 3, she's a brat.
    My mum likes the guy, says he is strict but seems to think I need a positive male role model.

Ugh
    Moving out would be nice but i'm only 16. Nearly 17 tho

Its the start of a long summer....

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ++Hex++)
    Err... your stomach's already full of HCl, I think it would be more likely to burn your mouth.
    You get too much excess in there and there's not enough bile to neutralise it (or whatever actually does that, biology's been a while). You can actually get stomac ulcers from your own natural acid, but that speeds up the whole process.

ReputationRep:
    uh..... i'm not 5!!!!

I am not going to kill the guy. Much as I would like to, i'd rather not have to spend my life in prison

He's just a b*stard. He has no kids of his own. He loves my sis, and my mum, an she likes him, he just has a problem with me!
    have you ever heard of the film amelie? in one bit she goes around ****ing with some guys head.
    like, getting identical slippers in one size smaller, pouring salt in his favourite alcohol, messing with his watch so he gets up REALLY early in the morning, cutting his shoelaces...

ReputationRep:
    oh my god.. that is so freaky

I was JUST thinking that.
    Send him insane

Thats more like it!!! Intelligent...

GMTA

ReputationRep:
    I am having trouble with an evil step dad.

I need some advice on how to get my own back.

He just made me go an have my haircut.. i look like i'm from the army now...
    and he's just a total b*stard, always insulting me.. etc..

I need an intelligent way to get my own back and show him he cant rule over me!!
    :eek: The b****** !
    P.S. Why aren't you on MSN?

ReputationRep:
    My sister is 3, she's a brat.
    My mum likes the guy, says he is strict but seems to think I need a positive male role model.

Ugh
    Moving out would be nice but i'm only 16. Nearly 17 tho

Its the start of a long summer....
    well, if your mom finds him positive somehow, he must has some good character, (i know it sounds daft) i think you really need to put up with each other, even though you dont have to live with him in the future, because he's your lawful dad...

have you ever tried to talk to him peacefully?

ReputationRep:
    I know. He's not a bad guy! I know.. he has a nice side.

But, I try, I really do, but he doesnt like me. I have made an effort, but he holds a grudge. He's just mean. And stupid

ReputationRep:

But, I try, I really do, but he doesnt like me. I have made an effort, but he holds a grudge. He's just mean. And stupid
    Oh yeah, fake your own suicide. Can't think how that would work... he might bugger off after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    Oh yeah, fake your own suicide. Can't think how that would work... he might bugger off after that.
    Not one of your best ideas

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    Not one of your best ideas
    But it was inspired by the next episode of the Adventures of Zapsta... which will possibly never make publication.

I'm lucky, my step-mum is really nice, although it was weird with her around at first, and she sometimes makes me help her mark her maths papers, and doesn't pay me (it's cheap labour i tells ya, child abuse!)

But if i were you i wouldn't get my own back, that would only worsen his opinion on you and create a negative atmosphere, i wouldn't really repond much and he might get bored of it and stop, or just talk to him about it, and tell him that your family and so you'll make an effort to get along if he does, and he'll have to otherwise you'd be the bigger person, and he wouldn't like to give up that kind of power, being a male!

Get used to mean being mean and stupid. He's only preparing you for later life when you get married, you'll be happy to have had experience with it before then!

ReputationRep:

what is the grudge about? Or does he just not like you?

ReputationRep:
    I am having trouble with an evil step dad.

I need some advice on how to get my own back.

He just made me go an have my haircut.. i look like i'm from the army now...
    and he's just a total b*stard, always insulting me.. etc..

I need an intelligent way to get my own back and show him he cant rule over me!!
    does he have a car, if so, put some sugar in his petrol tank

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    does he have a car, if so, put some sugar in his petrol tank
    Or some lit matches

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.