Step Parents Watch

This discussion is closed.
sz72
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by LewisAgain)
I know. He's not a bad guy! I know.. he has a nice side.

But, I try, I really do, but he doesnt like me. I have made an effort, but he holds a grudge. He's just mean. And stupid
what about getting your birth dad involved?
i know it's difficult when you just cant get on well with people but the others do!

when i was 16 my own dad threw me out of the house and i had to stay with my grand parents for 2 months, i hadnt talked to him for 6 months.
LewisAgain
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
If I was gonna commit suicide i'd kill him first!!

Grrr.. he took my money! AND he took my eyebrow ring.... really really REALLY angry.....
LewisAgain
(Original post by sz72)
what about getting your birth dad involved?
i know it's difficult when you just cant get on well with people but the others do!

when i was 16 my own dad threw me out of the house and i had to stay with my grand parents for 2 months, i hadnt talked to him for 6 months.
Birth dad is mega busy and across the Atlantic.
I dont wanna bother him.
Apollo
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

Grrr.. he took my money! AND he took my eyebrow ring.... really really REALLY angry.....
Just tell your mom about the money or something. He doesnt have the right to do that to you.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

I said fake suicide. FAKE. And in your note say he drove you to it. Hahahaha!
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
I said fake suicide. FAKE. And in your note say he drove you to it. Hahahaha!
lol your one sick person, but it could work
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

that was really really MEAN !!! gosh, what kind of man he wants you to be??
LewisAgain
(Original post by PadFoot90)
Just tell your mom about the money or something. He doesnt have the right to do that to you.
She was behind him on the money thing. They say my real dad spoils me and so they took my bankcard. Said I can ask them for money... as IF!!

It could work tho... the fake suicide thing. But then if they all had a party and were really happy.. boy that would mess me up!! lol
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Or some lit matches
hah, that means he can claim on insurance, with sugar in the petrol, it ruins everything inside, and you can't really clain very easily.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
She was behind him on the money thing. They say my real dad spoils me and so they took my bankcard. Said I can ask them for money... as IF!!

It could work tho... the fake suicide thing. But then if they all had a party and were really happy.. boy that would mess me up!! lol
No i wouldn't recommend trying it lol. You should take all his money in exchange
LewisAgain
Yes. Only he has none. He scrounges off my mum. He just threw in his job in the UK to follow us here. He's insane.

AND HE TOOK MY EYEBROW RING. said my image was degrading the family. Haha.
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
hah, that means he can claim on insurance, with sugar in the petrol, it ruins everything inside, and you can't really clain very easily.
Not if he's in the car...
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

oh plz plz just dont do the fake suicide thing, coz you can never imagine the consequence !!!
LewisAgain
(Original post by sz72)
oh plz plz just dont do the fake suicide thing, coz you can never imagine the consequence !!!
I'm not seriously going to.

But I am ANGRY. i need to punch something...... its all his bloody fault. He KNOWS i have anger issues too.. I get really worked up... He's winding me up on purpose.
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

But I am ANGRY. i need to punch something...... its all his bloody fault. He KNOWS i have anger issues too.. I get really worked up... He's winding me up on purpose.
You could buy a punching back and paste a photo of him on it...
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

punch him. Best way to satisfy yourself, and it'll show everyone that you're pissed off
Apollo
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Dickie)
punch him. Best way to satisfy yourself, and it'll show everyone that you're pissed off
then if he hits back sue for child abuse!
LewisAgain
But if I did that he would so just punch me back.
He totally would. And, like I said, he's 6 foot and large. You wouldnt wanna mess with him
sz72
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago

does anyone who can give him pressure??try to get them involved, it might work. I used to do all those crying pleading stuff to my grand parents and they told my dad off so he agreed to let me go home.
Dickie
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
But if I did that he would so just punch me back.
He totally would. And, like I said, he's 6 foot and large. You wouldnt wanna mess with him
tell your mum how you feel.
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?

Remain (849)
80.7%
Leave (203)
19.3%

Watched Threads