thehof123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Hey! I'm going into year 11 in September and was wondering what stationery supplies I would need. I know i shouldn't really buy anymore as I have loads but....
diamondluck
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
depends on your subjects really..
the basics obviously like ruler, pen, pencil, rubber, highlighter, protractor, compass, colouring pencils, notebooks, folders, binders.

if you're doing art then most stuff are provided by schools except for a small art kid that they make you buy. if you do textiles then you buy thread, needles, pins, fabric, accessories etc.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Black Rose
  • Study Helper
Badges: 21
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by thehof123)
Hey! I'm going into year 11 in September and was wondering what stationery supplies I would need. I know i shouldn't really buy anymore as I have loads but....
Just need the normal stuff, then it depends what your school already provides: mine would give protractors, compasses and exercise books.. then think about what you might want for revision, could do that when it's closer to exams though.
Matildascarlett
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Maths set!
thehof123
Badges: 4
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
Thanks everyone!
kendo9
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Flash/record cards for revision are essential
CplSkippy
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 6 years ago
Probably just the same as you had in year 10!

Skips
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Feeling behind at school/college? What is the best thing your teachers could to help you catch up?

Extra compulsory independent learning activities (eg, homework tasks) (2)
5%
Run extra compulsory lessons or workshops (7)
17.5%
Focus on making the normal lesson time with them as high quality as possible (4)
10%
Focus on making the normal learning resources as high quality/accessible as possible (4)
10%
Provide extra optional activities, lessons and/or workshops (15)
37.5%
Assess students, decide who needs extra support and focus on these students (8)
20%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed