The Student Room Group

Psychology at Leeds Beckett current students help??

Hey! I got an unconditional offer for psychology which I have been wanting to do since high school so I'm so excited!
Anyway, work arent giving me many hours and I'm caught up with netflix so I'm bored stiff.
Wanting to start reading up on course content, when I've searched any of it I dont know what'll be relevant. Anyone know a website or blog or anything with the course content on?
Tooooo bored for sitting around.
HELP? Thanks :smile:
Hi. I am a Psychology student at Leeds Beckett. I suggest you start by reading the course handbook which can be downloaded here http://www.leedsbeckett.ac.uk/studenthub/course-handbooks/. If you have your login details for MyBeckett online portal, you will be able to download module handbooks too for recommended textbooks.
Reply 2
Thank you Darya! I've been told my reading material that I need, but it's way more expensive than I expected! Comes up to £200 and thats with second hand!! I was wondering, do you know if it would be okay for me to use iBooks to read them? I can download them all for free on iBooks but I dont know if they need to be physical books?? More help on this would be great

Quick Reply

Latest