Didn't put one of my resits on my ucas application.

Watch
fieldy_xo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
When I filled out my UCAS application I wasn't planning to resit one of my exams so didn't put it on with my existing grades and other resits I was going to do.

I just wanted to know if my firm and insurance will get the results for the resit I didn't put on, or if they'll just get all the results from the exams I've sat?

If not, how do I correct this and make sure that unis do get my resit result?
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fieldy_xo)
When I filled out my UCAS application I wasn't planning to resit one of my exams so didn't put it on with my existing grades and other resits I was going to do.

I just wanted to know if my firm and insurance will get the results for the resit I didn't put on, or if they'll just get all the results from the exams I've sat?

If not, how do I correct this and make sure that unis do get my resit result?
Email [email protected] with your application details and details of the module resit now.

UCAS are matching results to your application RIGHT NOW. If what the exam boards send and what you have as pending in your application don't match it can delay this process and mean your universities may not receive your full results.
fieldy_xo
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by PQ)
Email [email protected] with your application details and details of the module resit now.

UCAS are matching results to your application RIGHT NOW. If what the exam boards send and what you have as pending in your application don't match it can delay this process and mean your universities may not receive your full results.
What do I put? Thanks for the email and the help!!!
PQ
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by fieldy_xo)
What do I put? Thanks for the email and the help!!!
Just the fact

My UCAS id is:
On my application I missed off that I was resitting module:
At centre #:
For A level:
Exam board:
My candidate # is:
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (165)
14.55%
I'm not sure (52)
4.59%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (335)
29.54%
I have already dropped out (34)
3%
I'm not a current university student (548)
48.32%

Watched Threads