This discussion is closed.
Unregistered
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
does anyonw know of a job in edinburgh,scotland- suitable for a 14 year old female. if so please tell me

thanks
PHIL
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Check out a job 4 a musical girl post

Phil
Ollie
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
14 year old? i dont think thats legal apart from things like paper round
Sophie
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
Hey, why don't you try your local hairdressers, they always look for young people to work on Saturdays, or in the holidays, by answering the phone, making tea and coffee and sweeping up! You could also try a cafe or something like that, they usually pay quite well, plus tips, and you get alot in the summer because of the tourists!!

Good Luck

Hope i've helped a little bit

Sophie x x x
pink_fairy
Badges:
Report 16 years ago
u could always try a restaurant or a hotel or sumfink like that. i think they both pay quite well
NEo111
Badges: 0
Report 16 years ago
adults spent over 40 years of their life working, why work extra when your still a kid. remember the "these are the best years of your life quote?"

Go out and enjoy these years, when their gone you will have lots of time to work, and you will we all will :-(
emom100
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 16 years ago
Originally posted by NEo111
adults spent over 40 years of their life working, why work extra when your still a kid. remember the "these are the best years of your life quote?"

Go out and enjoy these years, when their gone you will have lots of time to work, and you will we all will :-(
it's a lot easier to enjoy these years with a bit of extra cash though
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (294)
34.23%
No (565)
65.77%

Watched Threads