The Student Room Group

Huddersfield uni

Well hello. My name is Katy starting the foundation year to Heath professions leading on to midwifery just wondering if there's anyone else out there starting in September too. Starting to feel nervous and excited now
Hi Katy!

I found two threads which I thought would be of good use to you: Midwifery Applicants 2015/16 and Midwifery at Hudderfield 2015.

If you haven't found anyone starting Midwifery in September, you could always make a thread in the Nursing and Midwifery or the University of Huddersfield forum and find others who will be joining you in September! :smile:

I hope this helps,

thecatwithnohat
Hey, I was on this course last year. It's a pretty small group and I had trouble finding people before I started. It didn't matter though because it's a small group you all get to know each other really well quickly. Especially with the group presentation which you start to prepare for in groups from October. Try the Huddersfield applicants 2015 thread and see if anyone pops up on there. That's where I found a few of my course mates in last years equivalent :smile: x

Quick Reply

Latest