The Student Room Group

Poll: What's your favourite country?

Poll

What's your favourite country?

Vote in the poll and post your reason below or state your choice if it is another country to those listed!

Scroll to see replies

Where is ze poll?
Original post by Don Pedro K.
Where is ze poll?

It should be above my post, is it not appearing for you?
Original post by Queen Cersei
It should be above my post, is it not appearing for you?

Polls take a while to appear sometimes - it's showing fine now.
Reply 4
Sweden, because ABBA, nice people, cold weather, they actually win Eurovision & IKEA.
Reply 5
To visit I presume?

Germany.

Currywurst, Wheat Beer and Black Forest Ham. Plus the people are friendly and it is a beautiful place.
It's a close tie between Italy and Spain - they're both beautiful countries, have beautiful people, beautiful cultures, and let's not forget about their tasty food! :drool:
I voted India, my gawd them buff Indian girls though.

Those cheekbones though.:sexface:

Although I am Spanish I prefer the Spice Chutney.
(edited 8 years ago)
Spain - I love the food (especially churros bars), the culture, the places, the atmosphere, siestas, the weather and the views (I love sitting at the top of Gaucin in the mountains and I can see a lot of the Costa Del Sol, the Rock of Gibralltar and all the way across to Africa)
Turkey- such a beautiful country with its amazing culture, tourist sites, delicious food and their hilarious way of serving ice cream :laugh:
Cymru am byth! :biggrin:

I voted that because I'm part Welsh, but otherwise it's New Zealand. Beautiful landscape and islands, Auckland looks pretty cool and I find the Māori culture quite interesting too (they have such lovely names).

My love of rugby may have something to do with both of those countries being favourites of mine :smile:
Italy - amazing food and culture and I just think it's generally a pretty awesome place. Cool language too
South Africa - amazing people, scenery, food, wine and wildlife
Oh God, I simply can't decide: England, Ireland, Spain and France are just so stunning :biggrin:
Original post by GemmaConlin
Spain - I love the food (especially churros bars), the culture, the places, the atmosphere, siestas, the weather and the views (I love sitting at the top of Gaucin in the mountains and I can see a lot of the Costa Del Sol, the Rock of Gibralltar and all the way across to Africa)

The countryside of northern Spain, especially Asturias and Galicia is also absolutely breathtaking :yep:
My beautiful Lebanon <3 the amazing food, rich history, culture, beautiful historical sites. Everything

Not at all biased ofc
Reply 16
Original post by Queen Cersei
Vote in the poll and post your reason below or state your choice if it is another country to those listed!

Other: Jamaica
Original post by Plantagenet Crown
Oh God, I simply can't decide: England, Ireland, Spain and France are just so stunning :biggrin:

Where else have you been?

I've only ever been to bangladesh... And it really really sucked :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by solid snake :)
Where else have you been?

I've only ever been to bangladesh... And it really really sucked :sigh:

Posted from TSR Mobile

I've been to loads of countries and even all the way to New York :biggrin:

Really? Don't your parents like travelling?
Reply 19
Netherlands. Amsterdam specifically.

Quick Reply

Latest