Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi all,

This is a discussion about GCSE exams 2015. These are the subjects I did and the exam boards they were with. So, therefore, if you did the same as me, then please feel free to discuss.

English Literature - IGCSE - AQA
English Language - WJEC
Maths - Edexcel
Science - OCR GATEWAY
History - AQA
Spanish - AQA
Geography - AQA
ICT - EDEXCEL
May_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
I did the same english language, history B AQA, and Geography A.. Did you do the same history and geography courses?
I thought english language was ok, didn't like the speech question but I hadn't had any practise writin a speech so it could have been worse, the reading was such a random topic but that was quite good?
Cal1999
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by May_)
I did the same english language, history B AQA, and Geography A.. Did you do the same history and geography courses?
I thought english language was ok, didn't like the speech question but I hadn't had any practise writin a speech so it could have been worse, the reading was such a random topic but that was quite good?

Yes, I did the same history and geography courses. Do you want to discuss? If so, PM me.
May_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Cal1999)
Yes, I did the same history and geography courses. Do you want to discuss? If so, PM me.
Ok, have done!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (420)
56.68%
I don't have everything I need (321)
43.32%

Watched Threads