Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    Hi everyone!

Just wondering those of u who have these phones....theres a section in the phone that says 'DATA VOLUMES', and more sub sections called ' INTERNAL DATA SESSION' and EXTERNAL DATA SESSION' where you can see how many bytes uve sent and recieved!

My question....what exactly are both of these, and which of these are u charged for?? Ive got about 8000bytes, in my 'INTERNAL DATA session', but 0 bytes (sent and recieved) in my EXTERNAL DATA session!!

Anyone know if ive been charged for the INTERNAL stuff????

Thanks!!

Lolli

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lollipop)
    Hi everyone!

Just wondering those of u who have these phones....theres a section in the phone that says 'DATA VOLUMES', and more sub sections called ' INTERNAL DATA SESSION' and EXTERNAL DATA SESSION' where you can see how many bytes uve sent and recieved!

My question....what exactly are both of these, and which of these are u charged for?? Ive got about 8000bytes, in my 'INTERNAL DATA session', but 0 bytes (sent and recieved) in my EXTERNAL DATA session!!

Anyone know if ive been charged for the INTERNAL stuff????

Thanks!!

Lolli
    Give me a lolly, and I'll tell you.

ReputationRep:
    go 4 da v600 is proper bling
    rep me now *****

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Lad)
    go 4 da v600 is proper bling
    rep me now *****
    WTF? She's asking about the software, not which phone to get........

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by MuvverRussia)
    WTF? She's asking about the software, not which phone to get........
    i wud get da v600 bring it

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Lad)
    i wud get da v600 bring it
    I own one.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    I own one.
    u da man.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 6, 2004
Poll
Are you going to a festival?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.