The Student Room Group

Why do some girls go to clubs when they think they're too good for everyone?

Why are there some hot girls that go to club who think they are too good for all the guys there? Isn't the point of going to a club to get with someone? They must have pretty boring nights

Scroll to see replies

Reply 1
Some people go out without the intention of engaging in sexual activities with others.
Dancing with friends is the main reason I go to a club :danceboy: it's a lot more fun than getting with people trust me
Reply 3
Some girls just wanna have fun (:dance:) and party with their girlfriends without the hassle of guys :smile:
The last time I checked, going clubbing wasn't only to find someone who was willing to touch your punani for the night.
Reply 5
Lol at dancing with friends
Original post by loloway
Lol at dancing with friends

This

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 7
I'm with these guys ^

Going to a club to dance with friends.

I believe you, thousands wouldn't.
Reply 8
Maybe they are just there to dance with their friends, that is not unusual
Seriously though..some desperados in here. Go out for the music not for some clumsy and **** grope with a stranger.

Guys are so desperate, man.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by SianTee
Some girls just wanna have fun (:dance:) and party with their girlfriends without the hassle of guys :smile:

Why not do that at home then?
Original post by Anonymous

OP who hurt you :lol: we can go wherever we want to dance :smile: don't owe anyone at the club any kind of sexual contact!
Reply 12
Original post by thecatwithnohat
The last time I checked, going clubbing wasn't only to find someone who was willing to touch your punani for the night.

Punani lol. Is this 1999?

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by Anonymous

Because it can be more fun going out, listening to loud music and drinking, instead of doing it at home with neighbours and family/friends sleeping upstairs.
I can see the girls point of view, ive been to some clubs and had a good laugh just with mates, but the whole guys are so desperate thing? Thats pretty innacurate, i think the sterotype of clubs is a place to get off with people, thats probably why most guys think that way👍
Original post by justag
Punani lol. Is this 1999?

Posted from TSR Mobile

I got in trouble with a mod once for referring to the female body part :rofl:
Reply 16
I got in trouble with a mod once for referring to the female body part :rofl:

Omg this forum censors soo much. Basically in a totalitarian state.

Vagiiiiiina!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by justag
Omg this forum censors soo much. Basically in a totalitarian state.

Vagiiiiiina!

Posted from TSR Mobile

They won't ban you anytime soon, since they're too busy stressing over results day like the rest of us :lol:

Take advantage of this (minimal and temporary) freedom! :u:
Reply 18
They won't ban you anytime soon, since they're too busy stressing over results day like the rest of us :lol:

Take advantage of this (minimal and temporary) freedom! :u:

Naaah they remove some of my posts yet leave other posts which are faaaar worse. There is no logic to the mods reign of terror. I'm just waiting to be banned or for this post to be deleted soon :tongue:

Posted from TSR Mobile
Original post by AdamDH1997
I can see the girls point of view, ive been to some clubs and had a good laugh just with mates, but the whole guys are so desperate thing? Thats pretty innacurate, i think the sterotype of clubs is a place to get off with people, thats probably why most guys think that way👍

Thats my point.To think that womens' sole existence in a club is to cop off with a man is loserish. I feel pity for guys who believe this but these particular guys are so obvious.. circling a group of girls like eagles. Go and have fun with your friends fgs.

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending