Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    I hate these friday nights being stuck in, I am still not really up to going out yet either. I am so bored I am learning a new computer language.

Can anybody think of a way to make this thread interesting to amuse me?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I hate these friday nights being stuck in, I am still not really up to going out yet either. I am so bored I am learning a new computer language.

hmm let me think... hmmm no ,im even more bored n its friday n im nt out (n unlike u i dont have health problem)

ReputationRep:
    this will cheer you up.....I think...Just imagine that tap-dancing with your favorite vegetable.
    Attached Images

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Come to London on Thursday and vote Ken! Or, just vote Green wherever you are.
    ma parents voted liberal thingy lol i wanted to vote green bt i lost the forms!

ReputationRep:
    Hmm. I don't know about you but it would amuse me if this thread just died.

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I'm bored.

Stuck listening to neighbours listen to loud and awful drum n bass. I think their parents are out.

Muh.

ReputationRep:
    i thought of a really good idea for a thread but can't remember what it was...

go watch tv- HIGNFY is on in a bit and dave gorman (funniest guy ever) is on. maybe you should buy yourself a couple of rubbishy books so you can lie in bed and feel sorry for yourself?

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    I am just drinking stupid amounts of coke my mates ask to me to go out for lunch tomorrow so I might do that if its just a case of going to a pub. My mums worried I am pushing myself too much though.

I am very tired though

ReputationRep:

you could try making some friends on UKL

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Come to London on Thursday and vote Ken! Or, just vote Green wherever you are.
    really annoyed - i totally forgot to register as a postal voter and i'm away from home so i can't vote in the mayoral elections :mad:

but i'm there in spirit. wooooooo ken

ReputationRep:
    I've just been to the brass band contest! Whoo

Oh it was fun, and i saw this very nice drummer and all my nan's old firends, but now im stuck in watching hell's kitchen! oh the joy!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    you could try making some friends on UKL
    But we're all friends already

ReputationRep:

i twisted me ankle playin football, and its swelling up....really really painful when i walk...mayeb i should go see a doctor..............

ReputationRep:
    My family is watching big brother......licking chocolate of other housemates' asses. What a lovely image.

ReputationRep:
    If you're at a loose end, I have a philosophy essay due in tomorrow morning that I have yet to start writing...all input welcome

ReputationRep:
    I am just drinking stupid amounts of coke my mates ask to me to go out for lunch tomorrow so I might do that if its just a case of going to a pub. My mums worried I am pushing myself too much though.

I am very tired though
    go to bed and sleep!

last time i had an op (november) i spent the first 2 days on the sofa watching films, then went out the 2nd night... spent the next 5 days in bed. don't be stupid and rush things, it just makes it all worse in the long run.

lou xxx

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    really annoyed - i totally forgot to register as a postal voter and i'm away from home so i can't vote in the mayoral elections :mad:

but i'm there in spirit. wooooooo ken
    Grrr! A no vote is a BNP vote! Bloody fascist *******s why don't they all burn...

ReputationRep:

Ummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm.......... nope. don't have a single amusing idea in my head
    At least you're just bored.....

ReputationRep:
    Ooh ooh! You could try doing some chores!

Or, draw something, like the view from a high vantage point. Might be a crap drawing but then you can colour it in or something.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    But we're all friends already
    well, getting to know your fellow UKLers better

Poll
Do you have a role model?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.