Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    I almost feel asleep just then. I don't understand why I am so tired as I've stopped taking my pain killers now (a few days early) I think I have rushed into getting better.

I'll check what is on TV tonight or somthing
    Is it true that no one does wrong willingly? If not, how or under what circumstances is it possible to see the better course and choose the worse?

There's a problem to keep you awake

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cate)
    *cough*hasnothingelsetolaughat*c ough*
    *cough*ohisee*cough*

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by grey faerie)
    Is it true that no one does wrong willingly? If not, how or under what circumstances is it possible to see the better course and choose the worse?

There's a problem to keep you awake
    hehe you can say that again, it took me 2 minutes to understand that question!

ReputationRep:
    I hate these friday nights being stuck in, I am still not really up to going out yet either. I am so bored I am learning a new computer language.

Can anybody think of a way to make this thread interesting to amuse me?
    yes how about we try swopping lives?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    to be honest i cant really say because i dont know everything theyre on about, but just looking thru that little booklet with all the candidates, they seemed too environmental.

i mean, the environemtn is good but.. it seemed to me like they linked everything with it.

i dunno, gimme some positives and ill see about them as my 2nd choice
    Greens love public transport. Under them the congestion charge would stay, and they'd enforce a "congestion charge" to combat the negative effects of air travel.

I doubt Darren Johnson expects to become Mayor but I expect they're aiming for one or two seats on the GLA from which they might have some influence in getting Green policy on the agenda. They'll like Ken's "plan" of making London a Low Emission Zone. I don't know what else I can say but I dislike the idea of Maloney or Norris or Hughes as Mayor.

ReputationRep:
    hehe you can say that again, it took me 2 minutes to understand that question!
    I STILL don't understand how to answer the question, and have 12.5 hours to get the essay done!

I'm so glad I only have to do a term of philosophy...

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by XTinaA)
    Greens love public transport. Under them the congestion charge would stay, and they'd enforce a "congestion charge" to combat the negative effects of air travel.

I doubt Darren Johnson expects to become Mayor but I expect they're aiming for one or two seats on the GLA from which they might have some influence in getting Green policy on the agenda. They'll like Ken's "plan" of making London a Low Emission Zone. I don't know what else I can say but I dislike the idea of Maloney or Norris or Hughes as Mayor.
    hm well norris is my choice. i reckon hes a no-nonsense typaguy, and thats what we need.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kikzen)
    hm well norris is my choice. i reckon hes a no-nonsense typaguy, and thats what we need.
    Well err don't forget to mark Ken as your second preference then...

ReputationRep:
    Do something for the open source community:
    http://www.catb.org/~esr/

Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.