The Student Room Group

Sociology recommendation

GCSE Sociology sounds like a really boring subject. And I hated it in the beginning. It was my LAST option. I thought it would help me in essays and stuff. It actually did and helped me look at society and even change myself. Which was needed I guess. Since, I was considered on the wrong spectrum in the eyes of the other pupils as in gay. Which was because I was quite the enthusiast even when something was boring (not always obviously). I think Sociology is a good GCSE and helps you out but dragging yourself in too much could you to be fake. I didn't fall for that one!!! Anyways it's really easy for me and I really don't like essay based subjects except for English Literature. I'm more of a Maths and Science person basically. I usually find it easier I guess it's genetics. But for a person who hates history. It was pretty fun and I chose Geography if anyone's curious. It's easier for me. Talking about easy. English wasn't easy for me and it helped me in English so I actually passed the dam subject.

Quick Reply

Latest