The Student Room Group

Epq help

Hi,

I am interested in doing a PPE degree at University next year and want to do an EPQ related to this course but I am struggling with ideas, any suggestions?

Hey,
For EPQ you probably know this, but your question/thesis/title can't be related to the syllabus of your AS/A studies. So the suggestions I may offer may be linked, I'm not sure, but I hope I helped!

I think it's much easier to focus more on the economics and politics side:
- the issue of the rising gap between the rich and the poor - and its effects on econ objectives
- the problem of rising tuition fees on the working class
- drug companies that charge large sums for cheaply-made drugs should be punished severely
- if David Cameron took policies the same way that prime minister Peel did, UK happiness/satisfaction would increase rapidly

I've only given a general idea but you need to make argument out of your case otherwise, for your essay you may not get anything higher than a C. I guess the last one is an argument but it still would need some refinement. I hope i helped. Good luck :smile:
Reply 2
thank you very much for your help, I really appreciate it :smile: are you doing an epq too?
You're welcome! I'm in year12 and I completed my epq in April, will get results next week on results day:')
So nervous haha
Reply 4
Original post by angelcake123
You're welcome! I'm in year12 and I completed my epq in April, will get results next week on results day:':wink:
So nervous haha

Wow! I'm in year 12 too but my sixth form told us to start it during the summer holidays.. how come you did it so early :0 and best of luck! :biggrin:
I wish I had that choice! It was quite hard doing it alongside AS level. But in a way I'm glad I'm not doing it in year 13. I don't know why it was so early, I thought everyone did it the same time, then I realised that wasn't the case haha.

If you want any advice or anything, I'm always happy to help :smile:
Reply 6
oh I see :smile: what did you do it on? and thank you :smile:
It was on the Palestinian-Israeli conflict. Icr the wording of the thesis/question. But it was based on how I think the conflict could be solved :smile:

Posted from TSR Mobile

Quick Reply

Latest