Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi I'll make this short,

So I was at a party last week and it was rumoured that I was a virgin and had no experience with girls and everyone made fun of it even though I did try to deny it

Do people actually think it's bad for a 19 year old male to be a Virgin and is it a turn off. I know it's kinda stupid to ask but it really does strike a cord when people start talking about it. Any advice is appreciated and your own thoughts on it
TanFaye
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Anonymous)
Hi I'll make this short,

So I was at a party last week and it was rumoured that I was a virgin and had no experience with girls and everyone made fun of it even though I did try to deny it

Do people actually think it's bad for a 19 year old male to be a Virgin and is it a turn off. I know it's kinda stupid to ask but it really does strike a cord when people start talking about it. Any advice is appreciated and your own thoughts on it

Hey,

Nooo, never.. I don't think it's bad for you to be a virgin still at all. In fact, I find it amazing that you're being patient and waiting for the right one! This is definitely a good quality. To me, this is a big turn on!
Ed's Balls
Badges: 11
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Romanticize it by saying you're "waiting for the one"
Proxenus
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Is 'virgin' still considered an insult?

19yo and virgin male checking in.

Nothing to worry about....for now

Virgin or not is neither good or bad. Your mates are pretty immature to mock you.
missaxo
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
being a virgin really isn't a big deal. i don't see why people get so worked up about it tbh it's deffo not bad that you're still a virgin!
Changing Skies
Badges: 22
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
How ridiculously immature of those who made fun. There's absolutely nothing wrong with being a virgin, especially at 19 years old!

Posted from TSR Mobile
Thisguy11
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
They are just stupid
A5ko
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Haha you haven't put your penis into another human ahhahah.

Sounds stupid doesn't it.
Anonymous #1
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Hi everyone

Thank you for all the replies and you're thoughts as it has been a relief to hear people say that they don't think it's bad at all.
Anonymous #2
Report 5 years ago
That;s such a shame. I was always embarrassed about being a virgin until I lost it (aged 20). But I remember being at a house party when I was 18 or 19 and sexual experiences came up, it got to me and I said I hadn't had sex yet, most people were shocked because they said I was a good catch but respected the fact that I was a virgin. You need to find better company if it's you're friends that are mocking you!
Pikachu94
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Nope
you really should ignore em
and try hanging out with decent people since these ones taunt you
JustGeorgeJ
Badges: 15
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'll make this short,

Hello,

All I can say is, it doesn't matter whether you are a virgin or not. You do what you want, in your own time. There is nothing wrong with that. You're proposing this question to variety of age ranges and people, all with their different views.
Someone will think it's normal, some people don't care, some will laugh, some will ask why, some will think you're weird and the response is endless.
I don't think it's bad for a 19 year old to be a virgin, everyone in this day and age does what they want when they are ready. For some girls it may be a turn off but for some, not at all.

Don't worry yourself.
GraphicDesign18
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
All the hot girls I know are looking for virgins , it's better for them (no jealousy of other girls, its "romantic...." and I guess can lead to some kinky stuff too.....
The Warsmith
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Hi I'll make this short,

Who even bloody cares about it?

If your friends think that sexual experience is a necessary part of teenage society, then they are clearly Neanderthals.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Your friends are clearly not mature enough to be having sex.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (513)
33.75%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (627)
41.25%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (311)
20.46%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (69)
4.54%

Watched Threads