The Student Room Group

Is anyone doong accounting and finance?

If anyone has completed or is pursuing a degree in accounting and finance, please do share your experiences and thoughts about the degree!
If you have completed your bachelors in it, what are you doing now? And was the degree worth it?
Please help me out here. I'm really interested in accounts, I love the subject but I'm not sure if an accountng and finance degree is the right way to go.. Maybe a business administration degree would be better?
Thank you so much everyone!
Reply 1
Original post by sanya98
If anyone has completed or is pursuing a degree in accounting and finance, please do share your experiences and thoughts about the degree!
If you have completed your bachelors in it, what are you doing now? And was the degree worth it?
Please help me out here. I'm really interested in accounts, I love the subject but I'm not sure if an accountng and finance degree is the right way to go.. Maybe a business administration degree would be better?
Thank you so much everyone!

Ive done it - its a useful degree and sets you up for the foundations of further education beyond university, e.g. CIMA/ACCA etc. Im currently in an independent invoice financier as i preferred finance over accounting and im still considering doing CIMA alongside my current job.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending