The Student Room Group

I've never been called attractive

I've never been called attractive by a boy. I've never been approached by one and been asked for my number. I've had times when boys would tell me 'you look nice today' but I've actually never been told I'm attractive or even pretty. It makes me feel horrible, and my friends are stunning and they always get approached, and everyone always calls them beautiful. I feel like the ugly duckling in everything and it makes me feel so bad :frown: I'm already ridiculously insecure as it is, and although I'm trying to improve myself I always slip up and it just makes me feel horrible :frown:

Scroll to see replies

What year are you in?
Original post by Anonymous
I've never been called attractive by a boy. I've never been approached by one and been asked for my number. I've had times when boys would tell me 'you look nice today'

The fact that people would bother to compliment you at all seems to suggest that you're not universally unattractive to everybody.
I know how it feels to be the 'ugly friend' but weirdly, when I'm alone the tables turn and I get approached and looked at. The perks of having stunners for friends :giggle:
Reply 4
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
What year are you in?

I can call you attractive if you send me your pic
Reply 6
Original post by DiceTheSlice

:giggle:
Reply 7

A gentleman.
Could you PM me a photo of yourself?

Beat me to it.
Original post by william walker

William............................................................................
Do you really want to be the girl everyone wants to sleep with? Pump and dump, my friend.
Original post by Andrew657Thomas
William............................................................................

Yes?
You're attractive, now live your life on the limit

Posted from TSR Mobile

Original post by william walker

me too.
In return I shall call you a word beginning with A and ending with E
I've never been called attractive by a boy. I've never been approached by one and been asked for my number. I've had times when boys would tell me 'you look nice today' but I've actually never been told I'm attractive or even pretty. It makes me feel horrible, and my friends are stunning and they always get approached, and everyone always calls them beautiful. I feel like the ugly duckling in everything and it makes me feel so bad :frown: I'm already ridiculously insecure as it is, and although I'm trying to improve myself I always slip up and it just makes me feel horrible :frown:

You're beautiful :h:
Original post by Proxenus
me too.
In return I shall call you a word beginning with A and ending with E

Angle?
Original post by ItaSpicyMeatabol
You're attractive, now live your life on the limit

Posted from TSR Mobile

You mean balls to the wall? @Ed's Balls
I have never been complimented by a boy or had a friend who was a boy for that matter. But seriously, I couldn't care less- its life.

Welcome to a significant proportion of peoples' world.

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending