kiran657
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
How do you revise biology, chemistry and physics properly in year 10 so I can achieve an A or A*?
dlwilson97
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by kiran657)
How do you revise biology, chemistry and physics properly in year 10 so I can achieve an A or A*?
Look online for past papers, do some past papers, then download some past papers, print off some past papers, do some more past papers, think about doing some past papers, ask your friends if they've done any past papers then when they say one or two tell them you've done 57, then go onto the exam board website and find some past papers, then do some past papers while you're bored then to take a break from everything do some past papers. Long story short, PAST PAPERS! Trust me.
May_
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Get the CGP revision guides! Seriously they are so good, I basically learnt the whole physics syllabus from my revision guide and am aiming for A*. Got A*s in all my mocks too, just make sure you get the right one for your course!
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (554)
33.95%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (674)
41.3%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (330)
20.22%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (74)
4.53%

Watched Threads