Why does it seem so bad to hit a girl even if she's in the wrong Watch

struggler07
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
People always make males the bad ones when females hit us swear at us, lie on us, spit in our faces etc and we hit them we always look like the bad 1s when it's the girls fault hate society init it's true guys like for example like 2 months ago me n this girl and her friends had some argument she spat in my face on the bus this woman was holding me back I said I was gonna hit her i stood up ready the woman said it was unacceptable blah blah btw she's 14 chivvy white girl and I'm 19 black man
Pulse.
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by LD1000)
People always make males the bad ones when females hit us swear at us, lie on us, spit in our faces etc and we hit them we always look like the bad 1s when it's the girls fault hate society init it's true guys
Init m8

Posted from TSR Mobile
starlight82
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
So many trolls today smh
struggler07
Rep:
?
trust G
Pulse.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
trust G
Would you actually hit a woman?

Posted from TSR Mobile
RainbowKiwi
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Does it feel bad but also feel really good? :spank:
struggler07
Rep:
?
In the worst case yessssssss wbu 2 cut a long story short this is some of what happened like 2 months ago me n this girl and her friends had some argument she spat in my face on the bus this woman was holding me back I said I was gonna hit her i stood up ready the woman said it was unacceptable blah blah btw she's 14 chavvy white girl and I'm 19 black man
ckingalt
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
A large part of it is just an emotional connection to the premise of chivalry. Even if the concept is outdated it still resonates in our psyche. That is not all of it though. I weigh about 200lbs. Most females I know weight less than 120lbs. In terms of size and strength, hitting an average girl is like beating a 12 year old boy. Im not saying that being smaller and weaker precludes someone from deserving and ass whooping. The appropriate escalation of force is relative though. Is getting smacked going to deliver the offending person the bruise they deserve, or is it going to permanently maim them?

Girls are no different than anyone else though. We all deserve to get slapped sometimes.
Pulse.
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In the worst case yessssssss wbu 2 cut a long story short this is some of what happened like 2 months ago me n this girl and her friends had some argument she spat in my face on the bus this woman was holding me back I said I was gonna hit her i stood up ready the woman said it was unacceptable blah blah btw she's 14 chavvy white girl and I'm 19 black man
You could've gone to the popo.

Posted from TSR Mobile
FatherTime
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
You're a black man. Hitting a little girl. Man the person who held you back saved your life!
Demilb
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by FatherTime)
You're a black man. Hitting a little girl. Man the person who held you back saved your life!
Totally agree

Posted from TSR Mobile
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
People always make males the bad ones when females hit us swear at us, lie on us, spit in our faces etc and we hit them we always look like the bad 1s when it's the girls fault hate society init it's true guys like for example like 2 months ago me n this girl and her friends had some argument she spat in my face on the bus this woman was holding me back I said I was gonna hit her i stood up ready the woman said it was unacceptable blah blah btw she's 14 chivvy white girl and I'm 19 black man
We are supposed to be the punching bags mate. On a serious note, you should have avoided the girl and her friends. Not trying to make excuses for her, I have been in similar situation. I was on the train and this girl's feet and her dirty trainers were sticking out and blocking the aisle, she saw me coming but didn't get out of the way. I felt like breaking them legs from the knees. I stopped, looked at her, She removed them, muttered something but I didn't reply.

Im glad the woman stopped you. You should know better. I think you would have been in a serious mess if you had smacked her. You are 19 mate and she is 14. Avoid them as much as you can.
struggler07
Rep:
?
I know but how long would I get in prison even tho the 14 year old girl started it
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I pushed a girl into a door but she punched, kicked and slapped me first
and another time a girl tried to touch me up and I pushed saying rape
struggler07
Rep:
?
True that I thank the woman aswell I know but who does the girl think she is spitting on people and cussing people I felt tottaly degraded and felt like crap if it was next man they would of probz stabbed her or something I ain't like that I just wanted 2 hit her proper like I'm hitting a man it would teach her a lesson u can't make people treat you like that
struggler07
Rep:
?
Did u get in any trouble lol
ChampEon
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Women are physically and emotionally more fragile than men, so they need to be protected (I mean physically, not turn them all into housewives lol). So us men have a responsibility to ensure we don't overstep our boundaries and hurt a woman badly when not deserved.

That being said, if a woman launches an assault on you with the intention of inflicting great pain/suffering, then you smack that ***** into the next dimension.
OGGUS
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Did u get in any trouble lol
me? yeah the pushing into door got Isolated so ****ing sexist school and the *****'s dad went to the police station too. But nothing happened to me. It's called ARK Kings Academy
struggler07
Rep:
?
I ain't no snake
struggler07
Rep:
?
Trust most ppl are sexist init even tho da girl started it btw how old was u and the girl at that time
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Where do you need more help?

Which Uni should I go to? (149)
18.51%
How successful will I become if I take my planned subjects? (79)
9.81%
How happy will I be if I take this career? (137)
17.02%
How do I achieve my dream Uni placement? (114)
14.16%
What should I study to achieve my dream career? (79)
9.81%
How can I be the best version of myself? (247)
30.68%

Watched Threads