Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    When was your first kiss?

Mine was when i was 13 and i turned around and he was there... still haunts me to this day, enough to put you off kissing for life!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)

Mine was when i was 13 and i turned around and he was there... still haunts me to this day, enough to put you off kissing for life!
    Are you recounting a rape?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    No a really bad snog!!

ReputationRep:
    21 and it probably wasn't a proper kiss, I was drunk and almost legless.

ReputationRep:
    cant remmber mine but was at a club for this girls birthday, then she saw me and started kissing me... tougne and everything :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by amazingtrade)
    21 and it probably wasn't a proper kiss, I was drunk and almost legless.
    lol,

erm i think i was in yr 9, so about 13

ReputationRep:
    11 , but i didnt really like the guy...

ReputationRep:
    Mine was at the age of 12...it was the worst kiss EVER....never dated a smoker since! And he looked like tintin! Yuck!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)

Mine just hasnt happened yet!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by who_me)
    Mine was at the age of 12...it was the worst kiss EVER....never dated a smoker since! And he looked like tintin! Yuck!
    lol i love tin tin hes quality, oh johnson and johnson

ReputationRep:
    15, i was young and impressionable, my friend from school took me and his boyfriend to canal street to introduce me to the gay scene, and when his boyfriend was in the toilet we snogged, repeatedly! Felt great, but ever since I've had vehement hate for all things camp and hedonistic.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    Mine just hasnt happened yet!
    how old are you?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Zapsta)
    LOL

ReputationRep:
    my first proper kiss was probably when i was 10, and there was this boy i *loved*. i was at a school disco and i asked to kiss him. He said no, so i kissed his best friend. Very nice actually, for a guy who couldnt tie his own shoelaces

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    how old are you?
    old enough honey

ReputationRep:
    i was 15

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sz72)
    old enough honey
    do you know tammy?

ReputationRep:
    i was quite old (suprisingly), think i was 15/16, at a party, slightly tipsy outside on a bench with a guy (everyone else seemed to be inside), he kissed me and i came out with the classic line 'what did you do that for?'... *cringes at thought*, but we did go out for a good 6 months or so on-and-off so it can't have been that bad (and i think i've made up for lost time since)

lou xxx

mine was in year 9-my friends at drama found out i liked this lad there who were where friends with and told me he liked me too, but i didnt want to kiss him so our friends locked us in a room together and wouldnt let us out until we kissed..it was pretty awful but we went out for a while after that..and it was still pretty awful..but im quite good mates with him now though

ReputationRep:
    I was 12 and it was at my mates party during spin the bottle! It was terrible!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.