Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    Heres a lovely poem about kissing.

My first kiss was when I was young, we were playing a game and you won.
    My second kiss was more sincere, you held me close and very near.
    My third kiss was deep at bay, It felt so right, I had to stay.
    My fourth kiss was too much to bare, my tongue was frisking, off went my underwear.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kirrel)
    I was 16 - I mean I'd played kiss-chase in the playground and been caught by lots of annoying boys when i was younger but that doesnt really count!

First kiss that meant anything was with current bf (of 3 years) - was a bit weird because our relationship came from a very strong friendship - but he lives about 4 hours away so we didn't see each other that much at the time.

That night - we still weren't officially 'together' - but it was about 2am - we were both cuddled up next to each other on the sofa - i was watching crap tv, he was asleep. I decided it was time for bed - so woke him up, and a few seconds later - he kissed me on the lips. Not tongues though :rolleyes:
    He then sort of lay down again and hid because it had kind of come out of the blue and I think he was scared! But then about half an hour later - we really did sit up to go to bed and he kissed me again - but went to do it properly that time, except halfway through - I panicked and pulled away - silly me! I then spent the rest of the night worrying that he thought I didn't want to - when I did, I was just nervous!

But then the next morning - I crept into the spare room where he was sleeping - woke him up and that's when we kissed properly :cool:
    That's so romantic. *sigh* My love life never really got off the ground. Waiting until uni, hopefully I'll fall in love with someone there, (and vice versa, there's nothing worse than unrequited love).

ReputationRep:
    My 'first' was when i was three...my mum has the pics, lol and gets them out to embarrass me...he was some guy at nursery school, who i kinda still know now...its too embarrassing to talk about i cringe when i see the pics. Although it wasnt a real kiss....hehe...

My actual first, the one i remember, was this guy ...sooooooooo FINE...just came up to me and smacked me on the lips, kinda didnt see it coming...and i thought WOW I AM lucky, i didnt care it was infront of his friend and my cousin...we kinda 'went out' briefly, but that was about it it...

ReputationRep:
    well my first kiss was when i was in yr 9......i kissed a druggy!lol
    i was a bit of an idiot, but oh well!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ...GiNuWiNe...)
    well my first kiss was when i was in yr 9......i kissed a druggy!lol
    i was a bit of an idiot, but oh well!
    lol...i was going to mention mine was a druggie too...lol but thought it would be mean. Although, he's done well to come of smack.

Do you think the fact that you're all pulling people drugged out of their minds suggests anything?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Do you think the fact that you're all pulling people drugged out of their minds suggests anything?
    I try to stay away from anyone who looks like they are under the influence of anything but alcohol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Pixelfairy #1)
    It's worth waiting for I'm 17 and it was 2 days ago... n great
    Thanks

(Original post by Chocolate_Lover)
    yea it is good, once u start u dont stop, i now get totally drunk and end up pulling strangers having regrets,im gonna try and stay away from alcohol
    Good for you!

(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    I try to stay away from anyone who looks like they are under the influence of anything but alcohol.
    I can assure you that that's a sensible idea.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Well, I like the girl to remember me.

lol...i don't actually remember my first kiss, or should i say most of them...i'm a good boy now though, don't worry.

ReputationRep:
    I was 12 and she was 13 and the hottest girl in high school. She wanted to meet me at 8 before school. I was too petrified to do anything, she just walked up to me and put her lips on mine. I was just wondering "How the **** does this work?". Not romantic at all.
    A few days later, she dumped me and told everyone I was a crap kisser. Nothing better to start your high school years...

ReputationRep:
    Indeed, and judging by some of the tales some of my friends have told me, it's probably not great getting yourself a reputation for snogging everyone there is! (Although it provides entertainment for the rest of us...)

ReputationRep:
    Quote:
    Originally Posted by wiwarin_mir

>>>>Oh how good of you, alcohol's ****ing evil man. I mean it's a ****ing toxin!!!!!!!!! And what better a way to wake up next to some ugly tramp. It's amazing how people will write people off so quickly without taking a second to glance at themselves...

ReputationRep:
    I better actually answer the thread I spose. Bout year 8 or 9, cheesy school disco and a bottle of cheap cider. Found myself a nice girl to dance with and proceeded to eat her face..... Not sure if she was too happy. :eek:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoned 24/7)
    I better actually answer the thread I spose. Bout year 8 or 9, cheesy school disco and a bottle of cheap cider. Found myself a nice girl to dance with and proceeded to eat her face..... Not sure if she was too happy. :eek:
    Makes me think of some kind of alien movie.

ReputationRep:
    First kiss, Year 9 or 10 don't remember exactly,...and it was the dirtiest possible kiss EVER…she should ve brushed her teeth or a chewing gum b4 it perhaps...the smell was awful

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss when I was twelveish. Very nice kisser she was. A good kiss makes a person feel better, I think.

ReputationRep:

Why? us druggies are great kissers and plus if someones just been having a toke then they're judgement isnt normally too screwed up and they'll still look alright....dont rule druggues out - we're people too you know

My first kiss was when i was 14 and I was in the pub it was with a female friend and was just meant to be a peck to say goodnight - it was nice tho

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was 14. it was at my teacher's house but it wasnt my teacher. it was with a french exchange student who my teacher was lookin after. kinda took me by surprise; she just stuck her tongue in my mouth n kissed me. liked it tho :cool:

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.