Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was with a girl, i was 14, it wasnt that bad, its definately got better since!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by rainbow_kisses)
    my first kiss was with a girl, i was 14, it wasnt that bad, its definately got better since!!!!
    Because you started kissing guys after that? (sorry I'm just assuming that from the rainbow).

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Stoned 24/7)
    I better actually answer the thread I spose. Bout year 8 or 9, cheesy school disco and a bottle of cheap cider. Found myself a nice girl to dance with and proceeded to eat her face..... Not sure if she was too happy. :eek:
    lol that happened to me in my first kiss.
    was in yr 8 with my "boyfriend". my friend said shed buy us some lollies if we pashed... i dont think he was hungry after the pash tho
    *shudder

ReputationRep:
    I was about 13 wasn't that bad at the time but when I did it again I realised how crap it was

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThornsnRoses)
    lol...i was going to mention mine was a druggie too...lol but thought it would be mean. Although, he's done well to come of smack.
    I thought your first kiss was when you were three?! lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by glance)
    I thought your first kiss was when you were three?! lol
    that wasnt a snog...i dunno..if like to forget that....i was only 3! It was an innocent baby thing.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was awful! I was 16, and really wasn't ready to do it, but the boy had trapped me up against a wall of the common room and I couldn't escape without looking rude. To make matters worse, halfway through the kiss, my cranky General Studies teacher grabbed the boy by the scruff of his neck, ripped us apart and shouted "This isn't a disco y'know!" Eek.

ReputationRep:
    Do you kiss girls often then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by tis_me_lord)
    Do you think the fact that you're all pulling people drugged out of their minds suggests anything?

hahahah...does it??? :eek:

ReputationRep:
    Am I the only one with fond memories of my first kiss?

(Original post by princessb)
    Yes, damn you.

ReputationRep:
    I see him around occasionally he has biiiiig old lips, don't think I'd kiss him again, he he he.

ReputationRep:
    When I was 10 years old. In the summer hols I became good friends with the hottest girl in the school. One day, on my driveway, she told me to kiss her... I was the stud

ReputationRep:
    Nah, mine wasn't that bad either. Quite a romantic setting too, until my hair got caught in the tree!

ReputationRep:
    I remember my first kiss with fond memories, although I am sure the tribbles shouldn't have been there.

ReputationRep:
    Why'd u kiss another girl?! No offence but thats GROSS!!
    MEN r much better!!! They r gifts 2 women!!

ReputationRep:
    When you guys kiss, have you ever experienced that "the world stopped " moment you often find in books, and all those other cheesy "there was music playing" classical lines?

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
Which accompaniment is best?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.