Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    slapper

yeh yeh, whatever.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by bean4ian)
    yeh yeh, whatever.
    hear my m8 is 16 + still aint lost it wud u pop hiz cherry?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Essex_Lad)
    hear my m8 is 16 + still aint lost it wud u pop hiz cherry?
    excuse me, but I highly doubt that it is mandatory for one to lose their virginity as soon as possible. Maybe he just doesn't want to throw it away to some one night stand.

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was either @ 16/17 - i can't remember.

There are too many dirty girls out there - i'm scared to kiss nowadays. I haven't been able to kiss anyone (with tongues) recently - i've been put off. I actually feel sick right now.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    When was your first kiss?

Mine was when i was 13 and i turned around and he was there... still haunts me to this day, enough to put you off kissing for life!
    I was 15/16 and sitting on this bench with this guy who I was convinced was way out of my league. He was sitting next to me (facing me) and I was looking straight ahead chattering away about nonsense (I do that a lot when I'm nervous ) when he slowly turned my face towards him, cupped it is his hands and kissed me. Really gentle, was probably one of my nicest ever kisses.

ReputationRep:
    Never.

ReputationRep:
    mine was in 17,i'll never forget it,but i want to forget

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by snnn)
    mine was in 17,i'll never forget it,but i want to forget
    why?

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was horrible

like kissing a washing machine!!!

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was when I was about 13. Wasnt really nervous at all. It was about 9 in the mornin so I was probably too tired to be nervous, and I wasnt expecting it. I just closed my eyes, stuck my tongue out and hoped for the best. However, the girl had rancid breath, so I ensure it didnt last long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    When was your first kiss?

Mine was when i was 13 and i turned around and he was there... still haunts me to this day, enough to put you off kissing for life!
    14, in cinema, on first date Luckily it was a really crap film. Wasn't the best of kisses...but hey. It's the person who you're kissing right?

ReputationRep:
    Mine was aged 14, at a party in a mate's garden. The guy was called John, quite a bit older than me (I guessed 18ish but never found out for sure, and as I looked older than 14 I guess he didn't know my age) and me and the 2 friends I was with thought he was gorgeous - he was the tall, dark, handsome type. I was all shy and inexperienced so didn't expect anything to happen, but he followed me into the house much later in the night and we ended up alone in the lounge, and he asked to kiss me. In hindsight it was very slobby and beer-y :eek: but I had nothing to compare it to at the time. Only bad side was that he wanted to stay with me for the rest of the night but that was enough for me, so I ended up avoiding him the next morning and never saw him again! Still... my next kisses were better (well, bar one, but we won't go into that!)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by lou p lou)
    grrrrr my first kiss with my bf was dreadful as well. he went for a peck and i went for a full on snog. lol. (moi? whorish?) but he's so much taller so had pulled away........ *cringes again*... i just jumped into a taxi and couldn't look him in the eye

lou xxx
    Other way round for me...it was horrible. *cringeyness!* (And I was 17...kinda old for a first kiss, I know...*grin*)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by serious stuff)
    Copied and pasted from that other thread for Custard's benefit

mine was back in year 8 or year 9, at this thing called the coconut club

was quality, bands like bewitched, Ultra and Cleopatra played :cool:

anyway the kiss, i'm sure I was ****, but i loved it, i was so proud of myself and was walking around with a grin on my face for a while after

think we were dancing to Alice Deejay at the time
    Coconut Club... where was it serious stuff?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kayB)
    my first kiss was horrible

like kissing a washing machine!!!

:eek:

ReputationRep:
    My first kiss was when I was 14 playing spin the bottle. It landed on a boy I had fancied for aaaages so it was good, but I was so nervous! It felt great at the time, but looking back it was probably rubbish, lol! :rolleyes: of course I have lots more experience now ....

ReputationRep:
    When I was 11/12, at school, with a guy who I was 'going out with'.....i'm still friends with him now, and our friends all regularly remind us that we were each others first kiss! Argh! Lovely guy though, wierd to think i've now known him 7 years!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by nofronting)
    My first kiss was either @ 16/17 - i can't remember.

There are too many dirty girls out there - i'm scared to kiss nowadays. I haven't been able to kiss anyone (with tongues) recently - i've been put off. I actually feel sick right now.

this is pretty true, although i was very young when i had my first kiss it was with someone i cared a lot about! when i kiss anyone randomly in a drunken stupor i always feel sick! u dont know where they've been. its only nice when u share it with someone special!!

ReputationRep:
    I was 14, and it was at a Scout Camp. Wasn't horrifically bad, but I've had much better since.

ReputationRep:
    ahh the innocent memories

Mine was at the end of year 7, at a capital vip party (did anyone else go to those?) a girl that i always bumped into on the way to school, started dancing with me, and then just kissed, i had no idea what to do, but i was so proud!

Poll
Brexit: Given the chance now, would you vote leave or remain?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.