Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sloaney87)
    ahh the innocent memories

Mine was at the end of year 7, at a capital vip party (did anyone else go to those?) a girl that i always bumped into on the way to school, started dancing with me, and then just kissed, i had no idea what to do, but i was so proud!
    did anything happen between you two afterwards?

ReputationRep:
    I was 16...night of my NRA evening at school. Got incredibly drunk and kissed this guy that i'd liked since yr 7 in front of my whole form. That haunted me until i left sixth form.

ReputationRep:
    my first kiss was wen I was 11 with my best male-friend in a game of DARE. first tongues was when I was 12 at some under 16's night called 'valbonne' and it was pretty bad from what I remember...i think i got chewing gum stuck to the back of his shirt and all my mates were cheering lol what I DO remember is that it was to Ricky Martin 'Livin' la vida loca' hehe I was so chuffed that night!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    my first kiss was wen I was 11 with my best male-friend in a game of DARE. first tongues was when I was 12 at some under 16's night called 'valbonne' and it was pretty bad from what I remember...i think i got chewing gum stuck to the back of his shirt and all my mates were cheering lol what I DO remember is that it was to Ricky Martin 'Livin' la vida loca' hehe I was so chuffed that night!!!
    Heh heh - mine was to Mousse T's (I think?) "Horny!"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Helenia)
    Heh heh - mine was to Mousse T's (I think?) "Horny!"
    lol ahh yeh that song was played alot!!!

ReputationRep:
    at least you haven't kissed someone with rape me by nirvana playing in the background.

ReputationRep:
    lol ahh yeh that song was played alot!!!
    Yeah, was at some cheesy end-of-camp disco. Also remember the Grease Medley

ReputationRep:
    i was 12 when i had my first kiss, playing spin the bottle and he wasn't that nice, lol

ReputationRep:
    Yeah, was at some cheesy end-of-camp disco. Also remember the Grease Medley
    haha oh yeh that was a classic.
    they played Will Smith - Miami at our club and Boyzone - When the going gets tough? not so sure about that one

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    at least you haven't kissed someone with rape me by nirvana playing in the background.
    that is true...luckily! have you?

ReputationRep:
    I was 14 when I first kissed a guy. The guy was only 12 which is slightly embarrassing. We only really did it cos our friends pressured us into it. I remember being not overly impressed with kissing and it not being the same as I expected. It's much better with someone u know and care about.

ReputationRep:
    that is true...luckily! have you?
    actually I have, I was round a girlfriend's house (she was a grunger (obviously))

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Marie55)
    I was 14 when I first kissed a guy. The guy was only 12 which is slightly embarrassing. We only really did it cos our friends pressured us into it. I remember being not overly impressed with kissing and it not being the same as I expected. It's much better with someone u know and care about.
    yeh I was sort of disappointed first time round but still proud that id done it hahaha oh i wanna be young again!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    actually I have, I was round a girlfriend's house (she was a grunger (obviously))
    hmmn, probably not my first choice of background music

trying to think if there have been any other bad music ive had to kiss too....:/ ....

ReputationRep:
    hmmn, probably not my first choice of background music

trying to think if there have been any other bad music ive had to kiss too....:/ ....
    she just put on a nirvana album, which just happened to have rape me on, and we started kissing and the song came on.

ReputationRep:
    yeh I was sort of disappointed first time round but still proud that id done it hahaha oh i wanna be young again!!
    Hehe, I wasn't so much proud as relieved - I was the last person in my group of friends to ever kiss someone properly, and I felt like I was finally normal! He was ok, decent enough guy, and a reasonable kisser; it could have been so much worse.

The same paranoia happened again a few years later when we got to 6th form and everyone started losing their virginities...

ReputationRep:
    Lol, we'll be saying 'Those were the days!' next. It's kinda cute hearing about people's first kisses. So innocent.

ReputationRep:
    Hehe, I wasn't so much proud as relieved - I was the last person in my group of friends to ever kiss someone properly, and I felt like I was finally normal! He was ok, decent enough guy, and a reasonable kisser; it could have been so much worse.

The same paranoia happened again a few years later when we got to 6th form and everyone started losing their virginities...
    yeh right i know what you mean!! i wish I could actually remember the guy though, it was a 'will you kiss my friend' thing *shudders* I distinctly remember the bright green shirt, black hair and calling him fish boy though hehe

ReputationRep:
    oh well, lol
    They do say the average is 17 anyway

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    oh well, lol
    They do say the average is 17 anyway
    yeh I herd that. most people I know either lost it really young or have lost it when they turned 18, alot still are.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
“Yanny” or “Laurel”
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.