Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Cellardore)
    oh well, lol
    They do say the average is 17 anyway
    Yeah - my year was very average for that. Within my group of 12 friends, only three lost it before 6th form, and nearly all of the rest of them lost their virginities within a 6th month phase at the end of L6th/beginning of U6th.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    yeh I herd that. most people I know either lost it really young or have lost it when they turned 18, alot still are.
    I don't think you should lose it until you're ready, there's no point, you'll only end up regretting it.
    Also girls can be labelled as ****s if they're not careful

ReputationRep:
    I don't think you should lose it until you're ready, there's no point, you'll only end up regretting it.
    also without proper preparation, mistakes can be made which can potentially ruin lives.

ReputationRep:
    yeh
    one of my friends is so desperate to loose her virginity before she turns 18 dumped her boyfriend because he wanted to wait, was dumped by the other because he thought she was too full on, has just met another guy to have a 'casual' thing, that she hopes develops into something else and has got in contact with another exbf just so they can have sex!
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    I was 15. Got locked in a classroom during lunch and was pounced on by a guy that I fancied at the time. Looking back I have to say I had absolutly no taste at all when I was that age.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by charlord)
    hmmn, probably not my first choice of background music

trying to think if there have been any other bad music ive had to kiss too....:/ ....
    I remember the 2nd guy I kissed was to "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith... now it always reminds me of him :rolleyes: Oh, and I once kissed someone to "21 Seconds" by So Solid Crew!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by slowjamz)
    I remember the 2nd guy I kissed was to "I Don't Wanna Miss A Thing" by Aerosmith... now it always reminds me of him :rolleyes: Oh, and I once kissed someone to "21 Seconds" by So Solid Crew!!
    lol
    i think 'cotton eye joe' at new year was one of mine

ReputationRep:
    did the kiss last for more than 21 seconds

ReputationRep:
    Heh heh - "Bootylicious" by Destiny's Child was another one earlier this year. Oh, and "Don't go breaking my heart" as well - but I actually did, but then he gave me glandular fever, so all's fair in love and war
    • CV Helper
    • Wiki Support Team

ReputationRep:
    CV Helper
    Wiki Support Team
    Marie55 I live in the 'deen too. Surprise surprise, it is a small world after all.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    did the kiss last for more than 21 seconds
    Actually, yes, quite a bit more...

ReputationRep:
    6 months ago on the isle of arran on a geography trip. with a guy i'd just met, outside the field studies centre at about half 10 at night. it was freezing.

i REALLY wish i didn't. truly cringeworthy.

however, it gave me good practice for the next time i kissed; it was the guy i'd been after for about 6 years.

ReputationRep:
    One thing you should always remember is that the other person will need to breathe at some point when kissing, so don't take too long.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    6 months ago on the isle of arran on a geography trip. with a guy i'd just met, outside the field studies centre at about half 10 at night. it was freezing.

i REALLY wish i didn't. truly cringeworthy.

however, it gave me good practice for the next time i kissed; it was the guy i'd been after for about 6 years.
    why on earth did you kiss him then?

ReputationRep:
    One thing you should always remember is that the other person will need to breathe at some point when kissing, so don't take too long.
    especially when he or she has a cold

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kriztinae)
    especially when he or she has a cold
    oooohhhh, that is icky, kissing someone with a cold.

ReputationRep:
    oooohhhh, that is icky, kissing someone with a cold.
    Its also bloody hard when you have stuffed nose!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sublime_envy)
    Marie55 I live in the 'deen too. Surprise surprise, it is a small world after all.
    Hello then, fellow Aberdonian. Glad I'm not the only one. Scotland needs more representation here. I saw on ur profile that u like riding. Where do u go? I ride at Ladymire, near Ellon. Tis really good.
    Back on topic, it can be a bit of a dilemma as to whether to kiss someone if u have a cold, but u really like them. But, no, it's wrong. I usually stay in if I don't feel good anyhow so it's not a problem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Custard)
    Its also bloosy hard when you have stuffed nose!
    I know, just as it is to kiss someone with really bad hay fever.

ReputationRep:
    Mine was this year, when my aunt and older cousins took me on holiday with them, I met some guy in a bar and we got talking but I drank far too much (it was the first time I'd ever been drunk too). I'm really shy and next thing I knew, his tongue was in my mouth and I didn't have a clue what to do.

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
Do you like carrot cake?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.