Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

Kissing watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ally)
    Mine was this year, when my aunt and older cousins took me on holiday with them, I met some guy in a bar and we got talking but I drank far too much (it was the first time I'd ever been drunk too). I'm really shy and next thing I knew, his tongue was in my mouth and I didn't have a clue what to do.
    did anything else happen, or did you manage to escape?

ReputationRep:
    mine was when i was 17 with my gf alone in a room . i asked to kiss her ,which brought a blush into her cheeks. she was really all shy and inexperienced. finally she had become a good kisser though , just improved by practising with me lol.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by dave124)
    mine was when i was 17 with my gf alone in a room . i asked to kiss her ,which brought a blush into her cheeks. she was really all shy and inexperienced. finally she had become a good kisser though , just improved by practising with me lol.
    arrh that must feel good

ReputationRep:
    practise makes perfect!

ReputationRep:
    i can never forget my first kiss with HER !
    shes so hot and shy !

ReputationRep:
    shes so hot and shy !
    So its the shy thing that does it for you, eh?

ReputationRep:
    shes so hot and shy !
    are u still with her?

ReputationRep:
    it was at the begining of yr9 so i was 13 he was in yr11 we were going out it was ok but ive had a lot better since

ReputationRep:
    I was on holiday in France aged 13 and there was another guy there we spent the whole week hanging out and on the last day before he left he kissed me........It was horrible like a washing machine YUCK. It is amazing I even tried it again after that.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by randdom)
    I was on holiday in France aged 13 and there was another guy there we spent the whole week hanging out and on the last day before he left he kissed me........It was horrible like a washing machine YUCK. It is amazing I even tried it again after that.
    Was he French?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by hornblower)
    Was he French?
    Nope English

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by kieshaxxx)
    So its the shy thing that does it for you, eh?
    Shy is quite a turnon sometimes :cool:

ReputationRep:
    but if it was yuck, why did you want to try it again or think it was amazing.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by mik1a)
    Shy is quite a turnon sometimes :cool:
    I can't work shy girls out at all, Im really into one at the minute but I just cant tell if she likes me or not. But you're rite, in can be a turn on sometimes.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    but if it was yuck, why did you want to try it again or think it was amazing.
    I think that it is amazing that I bothered to try again. The only reason I ever kissed anyone again was because my first proper boyfriend caught me off guard, that kiss was great though. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't kissed me. Probably would have never kissed anyone again.

ReputationRep:
    I think that it is amazing that I bothered to try again. The only reason I ever kissed anyone again was because my first proper boyfriend caught me off guard, that kiss was great though. I don't know what I would have done if he hadn't kissed me. Probably would have never kissed anyone again.
    lol i know what your saying! i was really unimpressed about the whole thing but yeh...thats changed

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by wiwarin_mir)
    why on earth did you kiss him then?
    at the time i just thought 'oh what the hell, i'm sick of having never kissed anyone' so just went for it.

it didn't start to embarass me until recently, when i started thinking back and realising the situation and the childishness of it all.

but hey, no point dwelling on the past.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by pinkegokane)
    at the time i just thought 'oh what the hell, i'm sick of having never kissed anyone' so just went for it.

it didn't start to embarass me until recently, when i started thinking back and realising the situation and the childishness of it all.

but hey, no point dwelling on the past.
    true

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Leeroy)
    I can't work shy girls out at all, Im really into one at the minute but I just cant tell if she likes me or not. But you're rite, in can be a turn on sometimes.
    All shy people unnerve me- but then I used to be one so I just try and sympathise instead of get paranoid that they're acting that way because they hate me.

ReputationRep:
    I was at my mates 16th birthday party.......his family supplied us with Bulmers(Magners i think the brits call it) and a keg of Bud. Was the first time I ever got hammered (I would have been 15 at the time). Aywayz.....was really smashed and willing to be taken advantage of by any girl desperate enough A girl from my class availed of the opportunity, I woke up the next day, and avoided her for several months after. So all in all you could say my first was a disaster. But i guess you learn from your mistakes.......I learned not to wake up the next day

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 24, 2004
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.