Yeah. Some bloke.
i'm now officially ignoring you
TK
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Who cares about this Troy geezer, I asked about Johnny Depp!

But it seems Infin knows. Was that the "pork" you made me last week!
:confused: i don't understand
lou p lou
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he's 6'3, got dark hair, really likes his rock, is the funniest guy ever, has this really attractive insecurity about him without the need to be constantly reassured (shyness really), knows exactly what i want without me saying- even if it's just to be hugged until i fall asleep in his arms and makes me feel safe and like we're the only 2 people in the world.

lou xxx
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by Tinykates)
i'm now officially ignoring you
Do you mean I'm on your ignore list or you're just not gonna read what I write?
makesomenoise
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by lou p lou)
he's 6'3, got dark hair, really likes his rock, is the funniest guy ever, has this really attractive insecurity about him without the need to be constantly reassured (shyness really), knows exactly what i want without me saying- even if it's just to be hugged until i fall asleep in his arms and makes me feel safe and like we're the only 2 people in the world.

lou xxx
Sounded all too scarily familiar. Then I read the insecurity bit.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by XTinaA)
Sounded all too scarily familiar. Then I read the insecurity bit.
hehe, i like it, but only in my bf. he's just got this kind of shyness which makes me just want to hug him and never let him go.

lou xxx
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I have a boyfriend who is lovely and I adore him, but I am going to pretend for a second that I'm single because it'd be no fun to describe someone I've already got

He'd be taller than me, because any guy shorter than me would be a freak. He'd be really intelligent with dark hair and dark eyes. He'd be some kind of artist and I'd be a muse type figure who he'd want to write beautiful poems/songs or wonderful sketches/paintings about me. He'd be completely besotted with me but also independent and have his own life. His specialty would be taking me on wonderfully creative dates, like moonlight picnics.

But more to the point, the most important thing about someone is the feeling you get around them, that magical kind of butterfly in the stomach, nervous, tingly feeling when you're going to see them, that breathtaking rush and those fluttery feelings you get when you kiss. It doesn't really matter who they are or what they look like or what they do if you don't get that feeling and you don't give them that feeling. Or perhaps I'm just a young romantic fool!
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
I have a boyfriend who is lovely and I adore him, but I am going to pretend for a second that I'm single because it'd be no fun to describe someone I've already got
hehe, didn't stop me

lou xxx
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
hehe, didn't stop me

lou xxx
You've only been going out with yours for a few months though, haven't you? (Or am I thinking of someone else?) You're at the Lovely Stage.
lou p lou
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by F. Poste)
You've only been going out with yours for a few months though, haven't you? (Or am I thinking of someone else?) You're at the Lovely Stage.
yeah 4 months... normally this is the Dumping Stage

lou xxx
priya
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
in terms of looks, he's gotta be the sex-on-legs guy we were all ogling in the library today- tall, dark ruffled hair chiselled features etc...mmm
he's gotta have a brain as well, not so much of it that he can't relate to me because he's completely enveloped in his subject(s) but brainy enough to hold a decent convo with.

and yes i know such men are unattainable....ah well :rolleyes:
Do Chickens Fly
Badges: 7
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Zapsta)
Describe her/him. Now.
Me.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
yeah 4 months... normally this is the Dumping Stage

lou xxx
How true! All of my other relationships have been about that long apart from this one..
wibble...
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
he doesn't exist!!
bean4ian
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
i'd have to say the cliche- tall, dark and handsome......but has to make me laugh and be easy-going and intelligent. also would help if he found me equally attractive etc. has to get on with my family and friends, essential!
Everdawn
Badges: 13
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
Wouldnt mind a carbon copy of Orlando Bloom... :rolleyes:
wiwarin_mir
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
I don't need to describe my perfect girl, I have found her
Zapsta
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 14 years ago
(Original post by wiwarin_mir)
I don't need to describe my perfect girl, I have found her
Describe the girl you've met then.
F. Poste
Rep:
?
Report 14 years ago
(Original post by Do Chickens Fly)
Me.
What, you're a perfect girl/bloke? lol!
X
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

The new Gillette ad. Is it:

Man-hating bullsh*t (22)
44%
Pro-humanity (28)
56%

Watched Threads