The Student Room Group

Confused...what would you do? (Long read)

I was speaking to this guy and he was a bit of a f*ckboy at first. Now he's changed. We have met a couple of times, I've been to his house and he's met 2 of my closest friends who are like family to me. At first we started off by saying we were just friends with benefits (I'm a virgin but was okay with that) then it turned into something more. When I was at his house I had my first sexual 'encounter'. We both got undressed but still had panties and boxers on and basically dry humped and he rubbed me a little. After that he asked me to be his girlfriend but then on text said we were just seeing each other and that really upset me. However he then sent a cute text about how he had his shirt on the one that I wore because it smelt like me. In person he is cute and we are like a couple and we kiss and ever chance we get, hug and hold hand too. He gets on really well with my friends too. However he gets upset when I say I'm single and always calls me his girl. He said to me before " I wouldn't mind you being my girlfriend but I like how we are, like befriends" he just friend zoned me yet treats me like his girlfriend. We both really like each other, so why doesn't he want me to be his girlfriend?
Thanks for reading x
Sometimes guy's can't say things in the 'right way'.

In guy terms, he's interested, because he's there. If he wasn't , he'd be with another girl.
If you like him, take what he's ready for and don't push it. x

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending