Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    The thing is, none of them fit the profile of a further maths student, they are just normal average students who think that because they got A* or A at GCSE mathematics, gives them an innate ability to handle maths, erm.......no. Anyway, it's funny, though I'm sure this year, it will probably blemish the colleges mathematics department.
    Yeh, thats exactly the people I mean, the dicks who think theyre gods gift and spend all their time doing maths yet are still awful at it..their conversations consist of 'that last lesson was pretty good, I learnt alot, although I already read some of it in <insert graduate level maths book here>'

Or 'I dont like that teacher, shes not that good'

Or 'Ive got so much homework to do tonight, I cant wait!'

Or anything else involving school..

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by imasillynarb)
    I dont have a digital camera, although my brothers got a webcam on his msn thing somehow..

I know I dont look 17 though, dont need your confirmation :P
    I remeber being your age, it's a complete nightmare for us guys, girls can just dump bare make up on, dress up, and persuade the bouncers to let them in. For us chaps, there is no way, unless you slip the doorman some money. Its feckin shite.

ReputationRep:
    I probably walk past you all the time on the street and have no clue that you post on here

ReputationRep:
    I remeber being your age, it's a complete nightmare for us guys, girls can just dump bare make up on, dress up, and persuade the bouncers to let them in. For us chaps, there is no way, unless you slip the doorman some money. Its feckin shite.
    Yeh its stupid, tits and ass, only Id you need(ive lost count of the amount of times Ive said that now)

ReputationRep:
    Yeh, thats exactly the people I mean, the dicks who think theyre gods gift and spend all their time doing maths yet are still awful at it..their conversations consist of 'that last lesson was pretty good, I learnt alot, although I already read some of it in <insert graduate level maths book here>'

Or 'I dont like that teacher, shes not that good'

Or 'Ive got so much homework to do tonight, I cant wait!'

Or anything else involving school..
    lol

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by F. Poste)
    I probably walk past you all the time on the street and have no clue that you post on here
    Maybe, have you got a pic?

ReputationRep:
    Hehe yeah, I used to get into pubs when I was 14...I guess being female has its advantages!

ReputationRep:
    Who are you referring to?

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its stupid, tits and ass, only Id you need(ive lost count of the amount of times Ive said that now)
    Well when you turn 18, you'll find that it's not as great as everyone makes it seem

ReputationRep:
    Exactly.

ReputationRep:
    Maybe, have you got a pic?
    I'm too lazy to get the link, it's on the Picture thread in the about ukl forum. The first one is the current one.

ReputationRep:
    Who are you referring to?
    imasillynarb, we live in the same town

ReputationRep:
    I'm too lazy to get the link, it's on the Picture thread in the about ukl forum. The first one is the current one.
    btw - you're really pretty

How old are you

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    btw - you're really pretty

How old are you
    Aww thank you *blushes* I'm 18, believe it or not!

ReputationRep:
    REALLY!!! You look more in your twenties

ReputationRep:
    btw Silly Sally is female.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Silly Sally)
    REALLY!!! You look more in your twenties
    That's the first time anyone's ever said that I look older!... it's because I'm only 5 foot tall, everyone thinks I'm much younger

ReputationRep:
    hehe, just in case 'sally' didn't give it away?!

ReputationRep:
    :rolleyes: That was faintly obvious..

ReputationRep:
    That's the first time anyone's ever said that I look older!... it's because I'm only 5 foot tall, everyone thinks I'm much younger
    At least when you're older you won't have the wrinkles your friends do!

Turn on thread page Beta
TSR Support Team

We have a brilliant team of more than 60 Support Team members looking after discussions on The Student Room, helping to make it a fun, safe and useful place to hang out.

Updated: June 5, 2004
Poll
The new Gillette ad. Is it:
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.