Why do people in Britain hate sinn fein and the SNP Watch

This discussion is closed.
Fanatical Geek
Badges: 10
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by DarrenBCFC)
It was fixed. They say there was no evidence it was used look at the thanet south seat, tory votes where topped up there as well. Lets say something else then 330 seats 33rd degree masons-which your very own david is one of. There is nobody watching them ckunt the votes they could be counting UKIP votes as conservative labour votes as conservative .etc Im absolutely convinced after reading the article that they used the votes elsewhere . Also if there was no electoral fraud then why is it the bloke who voted for himself did not get a vote
Maybe he put a tick in the box rather than a cross, then his vote isn't counted.

Oh and I'm done now btw, keep believing your conspiracies for all I care.
DarrenBCFC
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know for a fact they woukd not gef 12 million votes and they didnt . And i dont think anyone is that retarded . About time aswell i was only doing it to wind you tories up
(Original post by Fanatical Geek)
Maybe he put a tick in the box rather than a cross, then his vote isn't counted.

Oh and I'm done now btw, keep believing your conspiracies for all I care.
MatureStudent36
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
They dont set their own budget i believe SNP over government
The SNP get a block grant to play with (£1200 more per head than in England) thy also have additional tax raising power.

So you believe the SNP who during the referendum debate came out with several blatant lies?
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by MatureStudent36)
The SNP get a block grant to play with (£1200 more per head than in England) thy also have additional tax raising power.

So you believe the SNP who during the referendum debate came out with several blatant lies?
Well yes. Because Cameron lies aswell so i believe the party i am nearest to on the political compass
beanscream
Badges: 0
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
while sinn fein do stand up to imperialism etc which i think is a good thing to do, they also have members that are murderers, and northern ireland has been torn apart by the ira (and other paramilitaries, to be fair), which they support. sinn fein have a neoliberal agenda and doesnt appeal to some people.
Fanatical Geek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
I know for a fact they woukd not gef 12 million votes and they didnt . And i dont think anyone is that retarded . About time aswell i was only doing it to wind you tories up
You didn't wind me up, you provided mild entertainment for my evening - it was very clear you were trolling.
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
You didn't wind me up, you provided mild entertainment for my evening - it was very clear you were trolling.
Im always on the troll if you have read any of my other posts probably made 10 serious posts
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by beanscream)
while sinn fein do stand up to imperialism etc which i think is a good thing to do, they also have members that are murderers, and northern ireland has been torn apart by the ira (and other paramilitaries, to be fair), which they support. sinn fein have a neoliberal agenda and doesnt appeal to some people.
Back of the net come on people lets vote these in with the irish in the price of beer will go down and what you may not realise is that this will get rid of ukip and farage because they may be able to afford to go and get a drink down in kent without having to be an PP leader. Bunch of murderers you say -they may give us some idea to get rid of ISIS . Gerremmin. Pmq's will be bomb making seminars
CurranLad
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
This is the funniest thing ive seen on here yet :L does anybody actually know what goes on in Ireland here ? :L
Fanatical Geek
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Im always on the troll if you have read any of my other posts probably made 10 serious posts
How do you think I knew you were trolling?

You talk about the Conservatives on forums enough and you get used to checking this sort of thing
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
How do you think I knew you were trolling?

You talk about the Conservatives on forums enough and you get used to checking this sort of thing
Oh its just hiw despicable yhey are i come accross more keft wing then what i am just to get some tories worked up.
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by CurranLad)
This is the funniest thing ive seen on here yet :L does anybody actually know what goes on in Ireland here ? :L
Ok im talking about recent Ireland. It is split into 3 sections there is the catholic and prosedens whl hate each other and the pikey gypsts who everyone hates . Every so often they get into gangs and have bomb throwing competitions. This often results in death. But the question you really want the answer to im guessing is who wins? The catholics and prosdens blth lose as they bomb each others homes meaning tgere is a lot of damage where the gypsys are always conbected up to a car so they slip out of trouble the gyosys often go 80mph and throw bombs out of the window and subsequently win
BeccaNH
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Actually it couldn't be more unfair. While it is true that Scots who go to university in England do have to pay tuition fees, they do so along with EVERYONE ELSE. Whereas in Scotland it is only English students who have to pay tuition fees.
DarrenBCFC
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by BeccaNH)
Actually it couldn't be more unfair. While it is true that Scots who go to university in England do have to pay tuition fees, they do so along with EVERYONE ELSE. Whereas in Scotland it is only English students who have to pay tuition fees.
Yes but the scots bead help as they dont produce as much money as England
CurranLad
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Ok im talking about recent Ireland. It is split into 3 sections there is the catholic and prosedens whl hate each other and the pikey gypsts who everyone hates . Every so often they get into gangs and have bomb throwing competitions. This often results in death. But the question you really want the answer to im guessing is who wins? The catholics and prosdens blth lose as they bomb each others homes meaning tgere is a lot of damage where the gypsys are always conbected up to a car so they slip out of trouble the gyosys often go 80mph and throw bombs out of the window and subsequently win
Lmao Ireland summed up in 5 lines haha
MatureStudent36
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Well yes. Because Cameron lies aswell so i believe the party i am nearest to on the political compass
http://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/ukne...al-advice.html
DorianGrayism
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
Sinn Fein is run by a paedophile enabler and murderers. SNP continually lie.

Unfortunately, this is what power and nationalism does. You end up with no moral compass whatsover.
risteard
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by mynamesjor)
well Im not sure why the SNP would be subject to any more scrutiny than any other political party but sinn fein are hated by many (and lauded by others) because the majority of their central figures and their leader have all been members or connected to the IRA and have often played active parts in the murder and disappearances of a couple of thousand people.

Yes it is true one mans terrorist is another mans freedom fighter but I don't think I would vote for anyone who would support and celebrate historical and current figures who killed and injured that many civilians and armed forces.

Also many of sinn fein's liberal policies (pro-abortion, Pro-gayrights, very leftist stance) are very worthy in theory, but gerry adams has been recorded saying "equality is a trojan horse" meaing he is using these worthy causes to drum up support for a united ireland rather than a genuine desire to improve any of the issues.
reference for this claim about Gerry Adams, please?
The_Mighty_Bush
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
SInn Fein are fenian terrorist scum. SNP contain a lot of fenians but also many other idiots. These people who have no idea about Scottish history beyond William Wallace actually think they are real Scottish patriots.
The_Mighty_Bush
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
(Original post by Zander01)
Didn't mean to rep. From what ive seen its the opposite. People demonise scottish nationalisam while simultaneously idolising british nationalism
Maybe some people in England but even I think it's quite rare.

Up here in Scotland you can get battered by some moron for just having a random Union Flag on your t-shirt.
X
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you work while at uni?

Yes I work at university (44)
33.33%
No I don't (62)
46.97%
I work during the holidays (26)
19.7%

Watched Threads