The Student Room Group
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham

A2B Scheme Question?

Hey all,
Just wondering about the A2B scheme, do you have to do the A2B Module if you meet all the criteria?
Or is the module just used for the alternative A2B offer?
It's really confusing me, any help would be appreciated!
Reply 1
Hey,
If you meet the criteria for A2B, you'll have to complete (and pass) the A2B module in order to get the offer of reduced grades. If you choose not to complete the A2B module, you'll only have the standard offer.
I'm not too sure if that's answered your question, but I've completed my application and passed the A2B module, so let me know if you have any more questions. :smile:
University of Birmingham
University of Birmingham
Birmingham
Original post by Amyesz
Hey,
If you meet the criteria for A2B, you'll have to complete (and pass) the A2B module in order to get the offer of reduced grades. If you choose not to complete the A2B module, you'll only have the standard offer.
I'm not too sure if that's answered your question, but I've completed my application and passed the A2B module, so let me know if you have any more questions. :smile:

Hey. I have completed and passed the A2B module too, have you had any word on when we will be given the scholarship money if we met the original offer?
Reply 3
Hello, I want to apply A2B for 2016 entry. Can I ask what the online module look like? Do u have any example that could help me to prepare/revise for it? Thank you

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending