The Student Room Group

There are many kind, lovely people on TSR. You are appreciated!

Hey ladies and gents!
So lately I've seen a lot of negativity and posts addressing bullying on TSR and
threads on rude people. I thought maybe we could change the mood up a bit,
making it more positive and maybe even lighten up someone's day.

As people are people, there will always be those ones who are quite mean. But let's not forget how lovely people are on here! Honestly speaking, I haven't met so many people who are so willing to help each other out before. The way you come to each other's rescue- providing notes for revision, mark schemes, past papers, good resources and excellent websites. The way you comfort those who are sad, reassuring them that life would be ok and how understanding you are.Me personally, I think you all are great and the TSR community is fantastic. Just wanted to say you all are beautiful people.

But using this opportunity, I thought it would be awesome if you wanted,
you could post the username of someone on here who you think is a nice person, who has done something exceptionally nice for you or others
or someone you just appreciate because of their generosity!
Peace, positivity and love guys and gals xx
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Glad to be of service :smile:
Reply 2
It's another rep thread, quick mods close it.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Reply 3
Ok, I'll start- I just thought of the people who came into my head, I want to put everyone though as many have helped me and but will post more in the future.

The_Lonely_Goatherd

German123
(edited 8 years ago)
Someone had better mention me. :u:
Ahem?
^@william walker :smug:

I agree there are some nice people on TSR as well as the keyboard warriors lol
For all those anon's out there who are nice to people without commendation. This post is dedicated to them, you wonderful selfless kind people!
Original post by william walker
Someone had better mention me. :u:

@ william walker

Now give me a rep :tongue:
Original post by Proudhipster
^@william walker :smug:

I agree there are some nice people on TSR as well as the keyboard warriors lol

There is your rep. :colone:
Original post by Anonymous
For all those anon's out there who are nice to people without commendation. This post is dedicated to them, you wonderful selfless kind people!

Awhhhhhhhh :jumphug:
Reply 11
Original post by Pulse.
It's another rep thread, quick mods close it.

Posted from TSR Mobile

What's a rep thread? If it's negative no negativity please! Why can't we just do something that is purely good or out of appreciation for others? This is no rep thread (even though I am not sure what it is) but a way to say thanks to people...
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
@ william walker

Now give me a rep :tongue:

There you go. William Walker gives instant satisfaction. :h:
Original post by william walker
There you go. William Walker gives instant satisfaction. :h:

Thank you :h:

Now just gonna delete that post :colone:
I also have no idea what a "rep thread" is but I would just like to say I love and respect whoever is reading this and I would like them to know that fact without feeling the need to return any gratification.
@A @aaa08 @ccc jay @aaa @aaa088 @ccc liseli pic ccc @Aaa Amy @bbb @ccc1234 @Aaa! @bbb0523 @ccc18 @aaa-12 @bbb123 @d @aaa017 @CJ @db @aaa017 @ccc @ddd
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by RainbowKiwi
Is this another rep thread? Lmao

Name someone and they will most likely give you a rep :colone:
@Cherry82 - you're the best :hugs:

@william walker - you too :smile:
(edited 8 years ago)

Why did you have to say Ilovereading, it just reminds me she is no longer on here. :frown:
Original post by mmmmmmmmmmmmm
Name someone and they will most likely give you a rep :colone:

Love it :colone:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending