Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by simple)
    oh yes .... then and honistly i will not spend a penny on master degree but i will do for PhD degree
    What is the difference?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What is the difference?
    I'm being sarky, and blissfully showing off my ignorance.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Bhaal85)
    What is the difference?
    big different mate ..... Master degree is designed by british system with specific requirements for the british education system and not depending too much on other universities around the world.

But when you study PhD .... you will find that your work is connected to other pepoles work around the world .... so your university will gurentee kind of link between you and others who searching in the same area you doing , so The value of your work will be monitored by others not only your university only .... so this is mean that you realy will gain a degree accepted by others regarding your research.

ReputationRep:
    If it was teaching contact you were looking for, I wouldn't expect it on a Masters course. If you'd come here as an undergraduate student your experience would have been very different, but Masters courses are generally all about studying for yourself.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by ThePants999)
    If it was teaching contact you were looking for, I wouldn't expect it on a Masters course. If you'd come here as an undergraduate student your experience would have been very different, but Masters courses are generally all about studying for yourself.
    Thats true ..... but y they classified them to 2 ways...
    Master by tough course ..... and Master by research

I did tought course and in fact it is self study and research course :confused:

ReputationRep:
    Hi,
    i believe any education is better than nothing, and by doing most of the work yourself without any or little help, it is more beneficial to you, as in the work environment, not many people will help you and a lot will try screw you over.
    At the end of the day you have that peice of paper. i have been studing correspondence for 7 years for a normal bcom degree as i work, and i pay for my own studies. a couple of years down the line you will look back and see it made a difference.

ReputationRep:
    Well then I'm glad that I'm only studying in the UK for a year. I wanted the new experience without feeling trapped, so I'm taking a study abroad program. Oh! Must get used to spelling that word p-r-o-g-r-a-m-m-e...

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.