Amandeep_3
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
does anyone know roughly when the last exam would be for a first year maths student?
Smash50
Badges: 8
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
You should finish somewhere between the first and second week of June, from what I've seen over the last couple of years. The actual exam timetables however, are only released during the Easter break before exams
BlueSam3
Badges: 17
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
First year maths exams are generally finished by the end of week 8 of term 3, though may extend into week 9. No exams will be later than Saturday of week 9 (the 25th of June, next year). This year, the last MA1 coded exam was Differential Equations (core) on the 8th of June (Monday week 8), though exams were earlier than average this year. The last core module was Probability A on the 10th of June (Wednesday week 8). The last list A module was Probability B on the 11th of June (Thursday week 8). The last List B exam was Intro to Quantum Phenomena on the 9th of June (Tuesday week 8). I didn't check language exams, since those aren't all conveniently searchable by module codes.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Current uni students - are you thinking of dropping out of university?

Yes, I'm seriously considering dropping out (185)
14.14%
I'm not sure (59)
4.51%
No, I'm going to stick it out for now (383)
29.28%
I have already dropped out (37)
2.83%
I'm not a current university student (644)
49.24%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed