The Student Room Group

My first time with a 35 year old

Well basically im 17 and I met this guy online i wasnt attracted to him but he were nice and all .i have self confidence issues so i kinda jumped at the fact he was attacted to me. We were talking on whatsapp we met a few times then we went to his house. First we were kissing then be started touchin down there i told him to stop and he refused then he refused to wear a condom and it hurt a lot im scared to loose him because nobody else may want me as im second hand now but thats not how imagined my first time to be forced sort of
I don't understand, are you asking a question?
I really hope you've realised that you've just described rape and that really isn't okay regardless of how you may feel about the guy. He should have stopped when you said no.

Trust me, you still have plenty of time to find someone a bit more respectful than that..

Posted from TSR Mobile
Rape is a serious crime, but it's not your fault. Tell your parents, or phone the police. The dirty ****er should be arrested.
Original post by Anonymous
Well basically im 17 and I met this guy online i wasnt attracted to him but he were nice and all .i have self confidence issues so i kinda jumped at the fact he was attacted to me. We were talking on whatsapp we met a few times then we went to his house. First we were kissing then be started touchin down there i told him to stop and he refused then he refused to wear a condom and it hurt a lot im scared to loose him because nobody else may want me as im second hand now but thats not how imagined my first time to be forced sort of

1. I met old guy online sounds very paedo-like.
2. That's rape.
I suggest you go to the closest police station and report him. He might be doing this to other girls.
You also need psychological help with your confidence issues.
This dude could have aids or some **** get yourself checked and report the filthy rapist
yep thats rape OP, im so sorry.

As others have said, get yourself to a doctor and the police

And please note as well, you are NOT second hand in any way. There will be others who want you. There are millions of men out there.
Sorry to hear about your situation. That was rape and it's obviously going to be hard to walk away but you really need to. This guy has played on your insecurities an you should know that you are worth more than that <3.
Police now! You said no he didn't listen and he's a lot older dirty tramp. You will find someone else! Your future partners won't know what he did unless you tell. Also get tested and everything. Give his details and what happened to the police I know it's embarrassing but he took advantage of you and from what you said raped you, as you said no.
(edited 8 years ago)
he should respect the fact that you said no, you clearly gave no consent therefore a rape. Have this mofo behind bars ASAP
Wtf?

Report that pedophile to the police immediately. He groomed you online and raped you. The police will be of good use to you rather than a bunch of strangers online.

Also, get checked to make sure that you haven't caught an STD or pregnant etc.

you will find true love, so don't feel like you won't.

Moral of the story: Never agree to meet people that you don't know from online, always let somebody know where you are if you agree to make that risky step, make sure you have credit on your phone, be ready to beat the sh*t out of somebody who is invading your personal space and don't engage in a conversation with somebody who is waaaaaaaaay older than you online.
Original post by MetalAlchemist
Wtf?

Report that pedophile to the police immediately. He groomed you online and raped you. The police will be of good use to you rather than a bunch of strangers online.

Also, get checked to make sure that you haven't caught an STD or pregnant etc.

you will find true love, so don't feel like you won't.

Moral of the story: Never agree to meet people that you don't know from online, always let somebody know where you are if you agree to make that risky step, make sure you have credit on your phone, be ready to beat the sh*t out of somebody who is invading your personal space and don't engage in a conversation with somebody who is waaaaaaaaay older than you online.

Last paragraph made me laugh so hard. Very good advice!
Yes, I agree with the other posts. You wanted him to stop, but he carried on anyway. That is rape.

Report him to the police, get checked out for STDs and if you do not take the pill or did not take the morning after pill please be aware that there is a chance you could be pregnant, so get this checked out also.

I'm really sorry this happened to you. It is not your fault.
Original post by Little Popcorns
You will find someone else! Your future partners won't know what he did unless you tell.

And if they think any less of her because of this then they are not worth her time.

Also get tested and everything. Give his details and what happened to the police I know it's embarrassing but he took advantage of you and from what you said rape you as you said no.

This.
I am going to repeat what everyone else has said. Report him to the police and tell your parents no matter how much trouble you may think you will be in with them. There is never an excuse for rape. You said no, he didnt listen. You asked for protection and he didn't listen. Both are criminal. Get yourself checked out and pls dont assume being with a man will ever boost your self confidence. I am sorry your first experience went very wrong but you're not second hand. If that were the case then all of us women will be condemned to first time sex. The morale of the story from a previous poster is very good advice.

Quick Reply

Latest