The Student Room Group

Do i have a chance of LSE accounting and finance course?

I am predicted AAA in maths economics accounting and am quite confident i will get them however i saw on LSE website that accounting is on the non preferred subject list however it then says in the accounting and finance bsc "GCSE pass at grade A or above in Mathematics, or A level at grade A or above in Mathematics (or equivalent). No specific subjects are required at A level, although candidates normally have A level Mathematics (or equivalent). " and in the admission criteria for the course it says "Previous study of Accounting, at GCSE, A level, or equivalent is not required and is neither advantageous nor disadvantageous. Students offering Accounting should be aware that it is considered a non-preferred A-level by LSE and should be offered with two traditional academic subjects at A-level or equivalent." and the traditional academic subjects has economics and maths there so could i get in considering the competition and that i got 2A*s 3As 3Bs 1C at gcse level ????
Sorry you've not had any responses about this. :frown: Are you sure you’ve posted in the right place? Posting in the specific Study Help forum should help get responses. :redface:

I'm going to quote in Tank Girl now so she can move your thread to the right place if it's needed. :h: :yy:

Spoiler

Quick Reply

Latest