The Student Room Group

Why do people pretend that Muslim peadophile gangs are not racist?

When the revelations about the scale of the Muslim peadophile gangs emerged, the first thing the mainstream media did was downplay the racial aspect of the crimes.

Even though the vast majority of victims were white children, and the vast majority of abusers were Muslims mainly of Pakistani origin, still the politically correct mainstream media denied racism.

The interview below is with a victim of these gangs, and she makes it clear that they targeted her because she was white.

Very sickening and shocking, and not just the racist violence directed against these white children, but also the attitude of the mainstream media and its cover ups.

In fact, why does the media always downplay or ignore racism and hate directed against white people?

[video="youtube;loIuAyZqvoo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=145&v=loIuAyZqvoo[/video]
(edited 8 years ago)

Scroll to see replies

Because only white people can be racist, obviously.
I have no idea why the British public at large turned out like this:

1) Invite unwanted immigrants over
2) Immigrants cause trouble, create social problems, yell loudly about discrimination
3) Threaten terrorism
4)Government / public capitulates and offer them special rights

Conclusion: Yell as loud as you can about how everything is unfair and everything is discriminatory, then threaten to riot and bomb places to get what you want*

*only works if you're non-white
Reply 3
Because being anti-Islamic is now 'racist' apparently.

EDIT: NaTaLiiA513 is a supporter of Sharia law by her own admission. Case closed.
(edited 8 years ago)
Original post by Evening
Because being anti-Islamic is now 'racist' apparently.

But you see, rape and "grooming" is forbidden in Islam. It's wrong. You're simply an Islamophobe.

Your point is invalid.
Reply 5
Original post by NaTaLiiA513
But you see, rape and "grooming" is forbidden in Islam. It's wrong. You're simply an Islamophobe.

Your point is invalid.

A perfect example of the libtard response to Rotherham.

Being muslim automatically makes you a non-rapist/non child abuser? That's ludicrous. I'd love to see you say the same thing about Christians, or Jews for that matter. And of course when you can't respond to fact your go to response is to call your opponent everything under the sun to make them seem 'racist' or ignorant in some way or form. Pathetic would be too generous a word to call your argument.

The fact of the matter is that these monsters got away with it for so long because liberal morons like you decided it would be 'racist' to confront them on it, and so looked the other way. You can thank Blair's Labour for this. But people like you will never get the message.

Oh and for the record, Islam isn't a race any more than Buddhism is.
I think he was being sarcastic...

However, race and religion can be very correlated to be point of almost being one and the same-you cannot be a jew (race) without being Jewish (religion).

Since the partition of India, Muslims formed Pakistan whilst Hindus etc. remained and formed modern India. Hence, Pakis and Muslims can be considered 'together'-despite Arabs etc also identifying as muslims. Race and Religion are not as separate as you think they are (despite it also being possible)
Original post by Evening

Sadly I also believe she is part of the community so expect nothing from them.
Original post by Evening

Being muslim automatically makes you a non-rapist/non child abuser? That's ludicrous. I'd love to see you say the same thing about Christians, or Jews for that matter. And of course when you can't respond to fact your go to response is to call your opponent everything under the sun to make them seem 'racist' or ignorant in some way or form. Pathetic would be too generous a word to call your argument.

The fact of the matter is that these monsters got away with it for so long because liberal morons like you decided it would be 'racist' to confront them on it, and so looked the other way. You can thank Blair's Labour for this. But people like you will never get the message.

Oh and for the record, Islam isn't a race any more than Buddhism is.

You've missed the point completely - the news outlets emphasise they are Muslims when religion has nothing to do with it.

If you desire to claim it as a race based grooming group then that is more valid.
Original post by Zamestaneh
You've missed the point completely - the news outlets emphasise they are Muslims when religion has nothing to do with it..

Unless most atrocities are committed by people who identify with a particular religion-in which case, is true. Most acts of terror/sexual grooming are committed by men who call themselves muslim.

Hence, just as it is right to say most sexual groomers are men, it is also accurate to say most of them are muslim (at least more so than any other religious group)
Reply 10
You've missed the point completely - the news outlets emphasise they are Muslims when religion has nothing to do with it.

If you desire to claim it as a race based grooming group then that is more valid.

Oh it has a lot to do with it. Because if you're friend, Cristocracy, is right in his assumptions then race and religion are highly inseperable.

More concerning is that the majority of those involved were shielded by Mullahs under the same arguments you made that being muslim means you automatically can't be a rapist/child abuser. Nothing more of an insult to the victims involved, you're understanding of the situation is clouded by bias, no doubt because of your Pakistani heritage. But you keep pretending that it had nothing to do with muslims, or you can face reality.
Original post by NaTaLiiA513

Your point is invalid.

Tell that to Aisha.
Original post by Evening
Oh it has a lot to do with it. Because if you're friend, Cristocracy, is right in his assumptions then race and religion are highly inseperable.

More concerning is that the majority of those involved were shielded by Mullahs under the same arguments you made that being muslim means you automatically can't be a rapist/child abuser. Nothing more of an insult to the victims involved, you're understanding of the situation is clouded by bias, no doubt because of your Pakistani heritage. But you keep pretending that it had nothing to do with muslims, or you can face reality.

It's not that one can't be a rapist/groomer, rather it is forbidden by religion thus if they act against the religion, it is not the religion's fault but rather their own.

I am not Pakistani, so your prosumption is incorrect.

The point we are making is that your labels are loaded - they imply *because* they are Muslim, that is why they groom or rape, which is obviously incorrect, since in a Shariah compliant state, these men would be executed/lashed/mamed or exiled as well as being fined.
Reply 13
It's not that one can't be a rapist/groomer, rather it is forbidden by religion thus if they act against the religion, it is not the religion's fault but rather their own.

The point we are making is that your labels are loaded - they imply *because* they are Muslim, that is why they groom or rape, which is obviously incorrect, since in a Shariah compliant state, these men would be executed/lashed/mamed or exiled as well as being fined.

At the end of the day you, and the rest of the Muslim community, did not try to apologise for the actions of these barbarians or condemn them. They targetted white people, yet it wasn't considered 'racist' because it would offend the poor feelings of some muslims in this country. Had this situation been reversed there would have been no question that white people would have to apologise to muslims.

And are you implying that Shariah law is better than UK law? You disgust me. No wonder you're taking sides with those savages.
Original post by chickencock
When the revelations about the scale of the Muslim peadophile gangs emerged, the first thing the mainstream media did was downplay the racial aspect of the crimes.

Even though the vast majority of victims were white children, and the vast majority of abusers were Muslims mainly of Pakistani origin, still the politically correct mainstream media denied racism.

The interview below is with a victim of these gangs, and she makes it clear that they targeted her because she was white.

Very sickening and shocking, and not just the racist violence directed against these white children, but also the attitude of the mainstream media and its cover ups.

In fact, why does the media always downplay or ignore racism and hate directed against white people?

[video="youtube;loIuAyZqvoo"]https://www.youtube.com/watch?t=145&v=loIuAyZqvoo[/video]

Aha I know right it's sickening and very disturbing.

I watched some TV documentary about it and basically the reason is obvious; people are so frikking scared of being supposedly anti Islamic they don't give a damn about anything else. In sum, that has a lot to do with the labour government under Blair/Brown brainwashing everyone to think that anyone who is from an immigrant background can do know wrong and is exempt from any British cultural norms. Clearly people are now starting to realise How far things have gone, hence the ukip surge, but the media and leftists completely vilified them.

I hate the UK now !

No true scotsman fallacy, heard of it?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/No_true_Scotsman
Original post by Evening
At the end of the day you, and the rest of the Muslim community, did not try to apologise for the actions of these barbarians or condemn them. They targetted white people, yet it wasn't considered 'racist' because it would offend the poor feelings of some muslims in this country. Had this situation been reversed there would have been no question that white people would have to apologise to muslims.

And are you implying that Shariah law is better than UK law? You disgust me. No wonder you're taking sides with those savages.

:rofl: Why does the Muslim community have to apologise on behalf of individuals? Does the English community publically apologise on behalf of indivuals for every racist attack, rape, drink related incident etc to others? You are clearly deluded if you believe people have to apologise on behalf of others; people only have to apologise if representitives of an institution act out of line - they are not representatives of the Muslim/non-English community, nor are the English individuals who carry out racist attacks representatives for the English community.

And no, if it was white people, not a single white person would apologise on behalf of the white community, and the white community never has apologised for anything in my memory.
Reply 17
:rofl: Why does the Muslim community have to apologise on behalf of individuals? Does the English community publically apologise on behalf of indivuals for every racist attack, rape, drink related incident etc to others? You are clearly deluded if you believe people have to apologise on behalf of others; people only have to apologise if representitives of an institution act out of line - they are not representatives of the Muslim/non-English community, nor are the English individuals who carry out racist attacks representatives for the English community.

And no, if it was white people, not a single white person would apologise on behalf of the white community, and the white community never has apologised for anything in my memory.

So you do agree with Sharia law then?

I'll take your avoidance of the question to mean yes.

Has Germany not (repeatedly) apologized for its Nazi past, despite the fact very little people from that era are still alive? Or are Germans purple, blue, or maybe even pink?
Original post by Evening
So you do agree with Sharia law then?

I'll take your avoidance of the question to mean yes.

Oh I didn't intentionally avoid it, but yes, I am an advocate of Shariah :smile:

Quick Reply

Latest

Trending

Trending