35.29%
Thor (11)
64.71%
shadowdweller
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Welcome to round one of the TSR Superhero Battle contest - 64 superheroes, one winner, and the voting begins now

For this battle, it's The Hulk vs Thor... let's see how this plays out.

The Hulk

"You wouldn't like me when I'm angry..."

Superstrength, (pretty much) invincibility, and a bit of an anger problem, the Hulk is definitely not someone you'd want to pick a fight with any time soon. He even managed to hold his own against Loki, making short work of the 'puny god'. Whether he'll withstand a battle with Thor and his hammer is another matter - but one thing's for sure, best not to piss him off.

Thor

"You're big... I've fought bigger."

God of lightning and strength, and one of few worth to wield the Mjölnir, Thor isn't a contender to take lightly. Very few things are capable of withstanding a blow from his hammer, and if they could, they'd have to actually catch him first; Thor can use it to teleport himself anywhere, and has even been known to use it to teleport people to the Death Dimension.

Who do think will win this round? - will the Hulk meet the crushing blow of the hammer? Or will Thor get the same treatment as Loki? :mmm:

Voting closes 27/08/15.
Motorbiker
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thor wouldn't be able to get the same treatment as loki if he's holding the hammer as only he can lift the hammer.
DiddyDec01
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
Thor is a God. Case closed.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Do you have the space and resources you need to succeed in home learning?

Yes I have everything I need (140)
62.22%
I don't have everything I need (85)
37.78%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise