Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

The Thread of Random Statements watch

Announcements

ReputationRep:
    damn the trolls on eBay. :mad:

ReputationRep:
    How my mum told me to make porridge: "Add more water than you would immediately think".

ReputationRep:
    This thread is about as useful as a one-armed trapeze artist with an itchy ass.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by TheWolf)
    I AM MAXIMUS MERIDAS, GENERAL OF THE FELIX REGIMENT OF THE ROMAN ARMY AND SERVANT TO THE EMPEROR MARCUS AURELIUS :mad:
    isnt his name maximus decimus merilius..commander of the armies of the east? (he says it so fast, he must have practised for ages in front of the mirror)

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    isnt his name maximus decimus merilius..commander of the armies of the east? (he says it so fast, he must have practised for ages in front of the mirror)
    Is this about the Gladiator? Coz Russel Crowe has the smallest ass youv'e ever seen. It's just his back, then his legs. His ass is pratically nothing.

ReputationRep:
    A monkey in the home is as good as 3 in the jungle.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Spring_Ryder)
    This thread is about as useful as a one-armed trapeze artist with an itchy ass.
    oh would love to see one of those

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    Aaah, but it isn't.

*Whispers*...so can we know the significance of "Susie" then?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    oh would love to see one of those

And watch someone fall to their death because they had worms?

ReputationRep:
    And watch someone fall to their death because they had worms?
    nope

ReputationRep:
    Charlie doesn't make sense with cartoon mice.

I actually said that.

Charlie was my pet cat, I was asleep and a friend was trying to wake me to ask if I'd let the cat in.

My friend's respons was "what?" so I repeated it several times, getting louder and slower.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Fly By)
    nope
    really?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by sashh)
    Charlie doesn't make sense with cartoon mice.

I actually said that.

Charlie was my pet cat, I was asleep and a friend was trying to wake me to ask if I'd let the cat in.

My friend's respons was "what?" so I repeated it several times, getting louder and slower.

my sister (thats monkey_maiden btw) once said in her sleep 'I dont know why, but its chapter one. Chapter one? More like lollypops'

ReputationRep:
    if you have a stomach ache dance on your tippy toes, it won't make it go away but it's fun

ReputationRep:
    always remember, sheep have can bite quite hard.

ReputationRep:
    yeah, especially if you come from wales.

ReputationRep:
    my sister (thats monkey_maiden btw) once said in her sleep 'I dont know why, but its chapter one. Chapter one? More like lollypops'
    My mum was delirious once and said, "Write it on the back of a lollipop stick and smoke it"

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by blissy)
    My mum was delirious once and said, "Write it on the back of a lollipop stick and smoke it"
    I know someone who smoked a bus ticket once, but never a lolipop sitck.

ReputationRep:
    woah, that ent another name for chasing the dragon is it?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by presebjenada)
    Well, no...

"My name is Maximus Decimus Meridius, Commander of the Armies of the North, General of the Felix Legions, loyal servant to the true emperor, Marcus Aurelius. Father to a murdered son, husband to a murdered wife. And I will have my vengeance, in this life or the next."

Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?
Useful resources

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.