How does it fee to go out shpping with your partner? Watch

MylittlePlusle
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 3 years ago
I was shopping yesterday and I was thinking about what t would be like to shop with someone you love romantically.

How does it feel to do it?
shawn_o1
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
most men aren't interested. bet you you'd get bored quickly (or she would )
callum_law
Badges: 3
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
In times gone by, minds of the age would muse about the meaning of existence and what it means to be human. Now, the minds of the day sit down and think of **** like this. It's not acceptable.
desdemonata
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Like a chore if it's clothes shopping for me :rofl: I like buying things much more than he does, so he reins in a lot of my impulses.
somethingbeautiful
Badges: 18
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by callum_law)
In times gone by, minds of the age would muse about the meaning of existence and what it means to be human. Now, the minds of the day sit down and think of **** like this. It's not acceptable.
:lol: I'm sure even in the 400s BC, not everyone was a Socrates.

OP, they'd get bored and end up on their phone.
Illiberal Liberal
Badges: 2
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
Boring as ****.

Shopping isn't a means to an end for women, it's the end*.

Spoiler:
Show

*gross generalisation but true from my (albeit hardly expansive) experience
callum_law
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
:lol: I'm sure even in the 400s BC, not everyone was a Socrates.

OP, they'd get bored and end up on their phone.
No, but they had a job and a role. Their day was filled with milking goats, repairing a roof, getting water from a well. They didn't have time to faff about with questions like these.
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
No, but they had a job and a role. Their day was filled with milking goats, repairing a roof, getting water from a well. They didn't have time to faff about with questions like these.
Course' they did. Milking a goat isn't the most intellectually taxing thing in the universe, they could think about whatever they wanted to. When I worked as a cashier I'd got serving people whilst pondering my dinner down to a fine art.
russellsteapot
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It's among the worst parts of any romantic relationship, alongside meeting her screeching harridan friends and negotiating the first parental meeting.
Sabertooth
Badges: 20
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I enjoy it. My wife is good at telling me whether things suit me or not and I like helping her look hot.
callum_law
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
(Original post by somethingbeautiful)
Course' they did. Milking a goat isn't the most intellectually taxing thing in the universe, they could think about whatever they wanted to. When I worked as a cashier I'd got serving people whilst pondering my dinner down to a fine art.
What's for tea is a sensible musing, though.
kkboyk
Badges: 21
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
It feels normal... until you get lost at the women's underwear section and everyone looks at you :cry2:
Proxenus
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
If I had a gf I definitely wouldn't mind going on a girly shopping spree. I just see it as a bonding session I suppose.
somethingbeautiful
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What's for tea is a sensible musing, though.
Quite, point taken:top2:. Come to think of it, I can't say I ever wondered how it felt to go shopping with a bloke.
Rum Ham
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I enjoy it. My bf said he doesn't mind going shopping with me because I don't take ages in shops and we go into a mix of both the shops I like and the ones he likes. We laugh and joke as we walk about town so its enjoyable.

Posted from TSR Mobile
thecatwithnohat
Report 3 years ago
:rofl:
myblueheaven339
Badges: 19
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
My husband and I shop together all the time. We enjoy shopping together and each choose shops to go into. He is really good at picking things out for me and telling me whether or not I should get them, and I like to do the same for him.

Posted from TSR Mobile
missaxo
Badges: 12
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
I thought this said shipping
Plumstone
Badges: 16
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
What kind of shopping?

If it's clothes shopping, then I hate it with a passion because a) I generally find clothes shopping to be a boring chore and b) because it mostly involves my boyfriend picking out lots of things for me to try on and me feeling really self-conscious when they don't suit me.

If it's food shopping, then it's lovely to go shopping as a couple because it's one of those things which isn't that much fun to do on your own, but I love picking out tasty food which I can share with the man I love - cooking for two is so much better than cooking for one and eating alone!
Hevachan
Badges: 14
Rep:
?
Report 3 years ago
For me it's like this:
We go in lush.. my bf is bored and I'm loving life..
We go in hmv.. I'm bored and my bf is loving life
We go in waterstones and are both happy
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

How did your AQA A-level Biology Paper 3 go?

Loved the paper - Feeling positive (284)
15.19%
The paper was reasonable (1038)
55.51%
Not feeling great about that exam... (404)
21.6%
It was TERRIBLE (144)
7.7%

Watched Threads