Maths97Student
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
Anybody know what the chances are of getting accommodation at either crown place or vine court if I come to Liverpool as my insurance choice?
Vita Student
Badges: 6
Rep:
?
Report 5 years ago
(Original post by Maths97Student)
Anybody know what the chances are of getting accommodation at either crown place or vine court if I come to Liverpool as my insurance choice?
Maths97Student,

Have you considered private accommodation? At Vita Student we have luxury affordable student accommodation with everything included; bills, weekly cleaning of your studio, 32 - 40 inch smart television, TV license, gym membership, breakfast on weekdays, 200mb of broadband and wifi and so much more!!!

http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/

If you want to get in touch, call our results day and clearing hotline 02030961717 or send us an email at [email protected] and our lovely lettings team will give you all the help you need!

What are you hopefully going to study at Liverpool??

Good luck and hope you get the results you wanted!!

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com
Maths97Student
Badges: 1
Rep:
?
Report Thread starter 5 years ago
(Original post by Vita Student)
Maths97Student,

Have you considered private accommodation? At Vita Student we have luxury affordable student accommodation with everything included; bills, weekly cleaning of your studio, 32 - 40 inch smart television, TV license, gym membership, breakfast on weekdays, 200mb of broadband and wifi and so much more!!!

http://www.vitastudent.com/locations/liverpool/

If you want to get in touch, call our results day and clearing hotline 02030961717 or send us an email at [email protected] and our lovely lettings team will give you all the help you need!

What are you hopefully going to study at Liverpool??

Good luck and hope you get the results you wanted!!

Sophie
www.vitastudent.com
Hi Sophie

I am planning on studying Maths with Business, my firm is Warwick but exams didn't exactly go as planned so I'm pretty certain I am going to Liverpool (which I don't mind because I love Liverpool too).

I am aware that a lot of people have applied to Liverpool this year so theres a good chance that I wont get accommodation. I hadn't previously considered private accommodation but what you've said sounds quite good if I don't get campus accommodation, so I will have a look at that.

Thanks.

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Should there be a new university admissions system that ditches predicted grades?

No, I think predicted grades should still be used to make offers (491)
33.45%
Yes, I like the idea of applying to uni after I received my grades (PQA) (610)
41.55%
Yes, I like the idea of receiving offers only after I receive my grades (PQO) (299)
20.37%
I think there is a better option than the ones suggested (let us know in the thread!) (68)
4.63%

Watched Threads