?
Report Thread starter 4 years ago
Hello,

Community College GPA: 3.8
SAT:2350/2400
ACT: 34/36

Volunteer for congressman
own a media company and an internet start up

I am interested in applying for PPE but am not to sure what makes the difference in applicants. I am sure all applicants have stellar grades and exam scores. May I have some input on what really got you an acceptance to oxford, excluding grades.

I am a college student, so I am fairly confident in that I am not required to submit high school transcript?

Also, do you know any acceptance stories of people who have used real world experience to help get accepted? Like i stated I run two small companies, or will they disregard that because it does not entirely relate to PPE
uniqsummer
Badges: 9
Rep:
?
Report 4 years ago
The TSA :
http://www.admissionstestingservice....ut-tsa-oxford/

This holds a lot of weight for most academics.
Your extracurricular activities will likely be questioned and if your going to include it then you will need to be super careful, as admissions tutors are likely to wonder how on earth you will be able to study competently and run the companies you state.
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Regarding Ofqual's most recent update, do you think you will be given a fair grade this summer?

Yes (220)
33.85%
No (430)
66.15%

Watched Threads