Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    im joining man

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    To join a society.... you ask, and when the founder comes online they might permit you to join. That's unless Babygal has any weird task/hazing ritual we must perform
    Just the occational ritual, say it aloud 'i solemnly swear that i will do everything in my power to keep chemistry on UKL alive and kicking apart from that, not much no i've updated the members list!!!

ReputationRep:
    Hey can i join, i love chem, it's by far my fave subject! Doing it at As and then A2 next year!

Lou
    xxx

ReputationRep:
    Chemistry sure is a popular subject . Its my personal favourite

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Ramaya)
    Chemistry sure is a popular subject . Its my personal favourite
    I love chemistry but i'm so rubbish at chains and rings its difficult to understand especially the mechanisms and stuff

ReputationRep:
    Can I join because I intend reading it at university and it is the best subject in the world

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    I love chemistry but i'm so rubbish at chains and rings its difficult to understand especially the mechanisms and stuff
    Yeh its not my favourite topic. I'm not a polymer fan! But i like most topics in general.

ReputationRep:
    Yeh its not my favourite topic. I'm not a polymer fan! But i like most topics in general.
    lol

ReputationRep:
    Chains and rings + other organic is one of the best bit, organic chem's great

ReputationRep:
    Hahah

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    how can you say that you must be a genius, i need 'help' i better go and revise cos my exam on that is on thursday :confused:

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by cobra01977)
    Hmm well i'm a bit sick of revising it at the moment. I'll like it better after the exams maybe.

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please. I luv chem.

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by supreme)
    Hahah
    Glad you are amused

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by Babygal)
    how can you say that you must be a genius, i need 'help' i better go and revise cos my exam on that is on thursday :confused:
    i dont think i'm quite a genius (welll, who knows) but i just seem to do better in organic than other parts of chem, it just comes naturally

ReputationRep:
    Yes, I do like chemistry. But no-one can completely 'love it' - how can you love the extraction of bromine? I swear, sadists put that onto the syllabus.

I don't like bromine/copper extraction processes, if you couldn't tell

ReputationRep:
    I like chemistry! i want to join please

ReputationRep:
    Yes I would like to join aswell please.
    Im going to be doing AS Chemistry next year I hope!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Yes, I do like chemistry. But no-one can completely 'love it' - how can you love the extraction of bromine? I swear, sadists but that onto the syllabus.

You should do AQA then

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by LS.)
    Yes, I do like chemistry. But no-one can completely 'love it' - how can you love the extraction of bromine? I swear, sadists put that onto the syllabus.

lucky we don't have that in our syllabus

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.