Hey there! Sign in to join this conversationNew here? Join for free
x Turn on thread page Beta

ReputationRep:
    To break the trend. Can I resign my membership? Finished my chemistry exams now and no matter what i get i wont be resitting!

ReputationRep:
    Can I join

Cheers!!!!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by the_wizzz)
    Can I join as well...doing AS Chem

ReputationRep:
    Good idea having a list of people, can pm them in emergency

ReputationRep:
    can i join??

ReputationRep:
    can I join please?

ReputationRep:
    hello....fellow chemists!! I would like to join the society too...but anyone gonna start a discussion about chem??? Do u guys think chemistry is a dying science out of the three - since less people are opting for it at uni? OR this is a mere exaggeration? I think it is. Because chemistry is lined with so many other sciences which are not taken in account in the statistics which put up this claims! Where would we be without chemistry. It was the far the best subject I did in school, but nevertheless Ive decided notto continue at uni, however i think in my chosen path (genetics) the element of chemistry will be always be rejuvenated! What are your opinions, what would you like to be, or doing at uni?

ReputationRep:
    I would like to join. I just finished my AS chemistry and am moving into the A2 next year. I do Salters despicable course though

ReputationRep:
    i'll join just finished my A2 salters chem

ReputationRep:
    can i join? doing as chemistry next year and thinking of continuing it further...

ReputationRep:
    this is a bit of a stupid thing, no ones talking bout nefing jus sayin "can i join?"
    seems a bit rediculous to me to be in a society that doesnt actually say nefing. JnA had the right idea starting a disscussion but i see that no one carried it on!
    nice one guys!!

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by spali)
    this is a bit of a stupid thing, no ones talking bout nefing jus sayin "can i join?"
    seems a bit rediculous to me to be in a society that doesnt actually say nefing. JnA had the right idea starting a disscussion but i see that no one carried it on!
    nice one guys!!
    true wat you're saying, however why talk about chem when we should be chilling for the summer, take a break chill, then when it comes september then you can chat all you want

xxx

I'm joining the society, if that's alright. So I just stick 'Member of the UKL CHemistry Society' at the bottom of signature, and then I'm a member?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777)
    I'm joining the society, if that's alright. So I just stick 'Member of the UKL CHemistry Society' at the bottom of signature, and then I'm a member?
    yeh sure funny how you get straight to the point

ReputationRep:
    Aloha, can i join?

ReputationRep:
    (Original post by firebladez777)

oooh is it that eaasy?

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?, please reply whoever founded this society, thanks

ReputationRep:
    Can I join?
    I've just done AS, and can't wait for A2 :rolleyes:

ReputationRep:
    Hi, i'm new here, I'd like to join this society, i'm doing as chemistry next year, and i'm loving it at the moment.

ReputationRep:
    Can I join please? I've just finished Salters chemistry!!

Turn on thread page Beta
Updated: August 21, 2005
Poll
Do you agree with the proposed ban on plastic straws and cotton buds?

The Student Room, Get Revising and Marked by Teachers are trading names of The Student Room Group Ltd.

Register Number: 04666380 (England and Wales), VAT No. 806 8067 22 Registered Office: International House, Queens Road, Brighton, BN1 3XE

Write a reply...
Hide
Reputation gems: You get these gems as you gain rep from other members for making good contributions and giving helpful advice.