Favourite muscle and why

Watch this thread
Guy123
Badges: 16
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
I'm bored so I just want to ask you all what your favourite muscle is. Mine is the quadricep(s) (it's technically a muscle group, but it is allowed) because it's the strongest muscle in the human body, in terms of raw power and it's one of the most important skeletal muscles. Without it, you wouldn't be able to walk, run, jump, stand or even roll over in bed properly. Plus, training the largest muscle groups in the body helps develop other muscles as well, so that's why I love the quadriceps the most.
For those of you who don't know any muscles or know what your favourite is but don't know what it's called, check the image below:
Spoiler:
Show
Name:  anatomy-of-blood-vessels.jpg
Views: 1766
Size:  187.5 KB
RollerBall
Badges: 20
Rep:
? You'll earn badges for being active around the site. Rep gems come when your posts are rated by other community members.
Report 6 years ago
The ischiocavernosus muscle. *****es love the ischiocavernosus muscle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
NishaaaR
Badges: 19
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Gastrocnemius - I find 'em attractive to look at! :innocent:
hello135
Badges: 7
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by NishaaaR)
You look at people's calves?

Mine is the pectoral muscles. No homo.
BlindingLight
Badges: 21
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Gluteus maximus :sexface:

(Original post by NishaaaR)
it's the soleus muscle giving it all the muscle bulk though.
toonervoustotalk
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Deltoids :sexface:
Josb
Badges: 6
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
Hem... :sexface:
zyzzyspirit
Badges: 14
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by BlindingLight)
:yy:

Guy123
Badges: 16
Rep:
Report Thread starter 6 years ago
(Original post by BlindingLight)

it's the soleus muscle giving it all the muscle bulk though.
True, the soleus muscle actually has the most pulling power in the body, so no wonder it's huge
Angry cucumber
Rep:
Report 6 years ago
(Original post by RollerBall)
The ischiocavernosus muscle. *****es love the ischiocavernosus muscle.

Posted from TSR Mobile
Das it mane

Posted from TSR Mobile
X

Quick Reply

Attached files
Write a reply...
Back
to top
Latest
My Feed

See more of what you like on
The Student Room

You can personalise what you see on TSR. Tell us a little about yourself to get started.

Personalise

Y13's - If you haven't confirmed your firm and insurance choices yet, why is that?

I am waiting until the deadline in case anything in my life changes (18)
21.18%
I am waiting until the deadline in case something else changes (e.g. exams/pandemic related concerns) (11)
12.94%
I am waiting until I can see the unis in person (5)
5.88%
I still have more questions before I make my decision (15)
17.65%
No reason, just haven't entered it yet (17)
20%
Something else (let us know in the thread!) (19)
22.35%

Watched Threads

Latest
My Feed